It's probably illegal to kill old ladies. . . .

ERMAHGERD, I finally got around to updating.  Be proud of me, my minions.  I had almost lost inspiration.  Honestly, me one true love Janelle is the only reason I am making an effort.

You all wish you had our kind of hoemance.  Ha, I make myself laugh!

Awkwardness aside, enjoy this chapter, and I apologize if it sucks!

*****************************************************************

Harry

When the lads finally made it back from their 'shopping trip', they decided to turn around and go right back out clubbing.

REALLY?

I mean, not that I don't enjoy going into an extremely crowded bar with cheap beer, nasty toilets, and sweaty bodies as much as the next guy, but now was not the time.  Plus, Lou's foot was screwed up.  But my vote doesn't count, which is why I am now squashed between Zayn and Louis in the back seat of Niall's tiny incognito car.

Don't get me wrong, I had no problem being close to Louis; it was just that he was teasing me, sliding his hand along my thigh.  I was having trouble keeping my eyes under control, and I noticed Zayn smirking at me. 

Stupid Zayn.

The car slowed to a stop, and we all piled out and walked into the club like we owned the place, which, we could have.

But that's beside the point. 

The five of us immediately dispersed to different areas.  Niall hit the bar, Liam trailing anxiously behind in case of incident.  The last I saw of Zayn, he was strutting his "swag" over by some lovely ladies, who seemed to have misplaced their clothes.  Wait. . . .no.  I think that ONE chick had something on.

While I was busy mentally criticizing the girls' clothing choices, Lou had wondered off.  How he had managed to do that with crutches, I don't know, but. . .

Oh.  Found him.

He was with Niall, busily knocking down shots of who knows what, Liam hovering over their shoulders like a seagull when a kid has cheese puffs.  I sighed, finally able to relax.  Liam had it under control.

*********

Two Hours Later

*******

"Harry."

No.  Go away.

"Harry!"

Goddammit, I was fucking relaxing!

"HARRY!"

I jerked my head up, almost breaking Liam's nose.  "WHAT?"

"I can't find Louis!"  Li was supporting a thoroughly soused Niall.  He looked like he wanted to pass out himself.

I groaned.  "I'll get him. . . .go ahead and take Ni's car, I'll get a cab. . ."

He nodded and disappeared into the crowd of dancers, Nialler in tow. 

Dancers. . . .yup, that was were I would find Lou.  I heaved myself up from my chair with a groan and looked around me.  If I were the Tommo, where would I be. . . .

A cheer interrupted me.  Glancing towards the source of the noise, I saw something that made me want to laugh, get really mad, and cry at the same time.

In the corner, there was a crowd.  In the center of the crowd was a pole.  On the pole was, yeah, you guessed it - one of those half dressed whores Zayn was hanging out with.