The Post-it

Hola.

Another update, obviously. Hopefully this will be longer and better written than the last one. *winces* Sorry about that. Anyways, I uploaded another video, and I really would appreciate it if you checked it out. I know, I hardly ever check out other people's videos. . . .but please? They are really fun to make, and if you comment about this one, my next one might actually be entertaining.

Maybe.

********************************

Niall's POV (what IS this sorcery?)

A pregnant silence hung over Liam and I as we stared at the tiny peice of yellow paper that had just ruined everything. All it contained was six words, but that was enough.

They r coming hybrid hunt RUN!

~Bean

Thank you Bean, for those lovely words of wisdom. That totally cleared everything up.

I glanced at Liam - he always knew the answers. "Li?" I asked softly.

He chewed on his lower lip. "Yes Nialler?"

"What on Earth are we going to do now?"

The faint sounds of engines in the distance made Liam twitch. His whole body tensed, and he looked like he was ready for one hell of a fight. . .or flight. He glanced at me, and was it my imagination, or were his eyes just a tiny bit brighter than they were before? "Now, Niall," he said, "we disappear."

***

Three minutes later, we were sprinting through a parking lot. "Why couldn't we *gasp, gasp* take the *choke* car?" I moaned, my slender legs already tiring of the punishing pace.

Liam glanced over his shoulder, and slowed. "They can track the car, Niall."

I hissed at the burning in my calves, dropping into a walk. "And they can't track us?"

Liam snorted. "Not with me, they can't." He grinned, and it wasn't a nice grin. "Now, enough resting. Ready to go?"

"NO," I stated. I was not going anywhere that fast. My leprochaun legs wouldn't be able to take it.

"Fine then. I'll carry you." And without another word, Liam slung me on his back despite my squawks of protest. "Hang on." He took off at a speed that should not have been possible, not carrying me.

"Li. . . ." I whispered into his ear, "What the hell is going on?"

"I'll explain when we're safe."

"And when will we be safe?"

"Once we hit the wilderness."

Well fuck. This would take a while.

*****************************************************

Ok, so THIS chapter came outa nowhere. . . . .if you're confused, no worries.  So am I.  My brain was like, "hey Janie, why don't you just take a vacation and let your subconciousness take over, huh?"

Weird.

So, you like? Maybe? Just a teeny tiny bit? Ok. Well, I'm gonna need you to vote.

It's super easy, all you have to do is hit that little button right there.

Ok.

Bye.