Wait what just happened?

Maddy pov

"Oi Yuki may want to watch your tongue a bit more." I said as Sesshomaru left with my sister.

"Why?"

"Cause I'll bet you he's going to kiss her." I said.

"How much are we betting?" She asked me.

"Yuki." Ty said calmly. "Hey you not learned to never bet aganst a fox yet?"

"No." She said with a smile.

"Ok then how about chores." I said. "I win you have to do all of mine for the next three days ontop of yours." She said smiling."

"Fine but the same goes for you!" She said spitting into here hand and held it out to me. I mimicked her and then slapped our hands to gether.

"Ew." Ty said as he sat next to me.

"And here I thought that girls where the ones that found it gross." I said smiling at him. "Girly boy!" I said poking him in the cheek.

"So what are you two going to do when you are able to go home?"Dia asked us.

"Hot shower." Yuki said smiling. "Then to the arcade!"

"Yuki!" I said giving her a look.

"What you know I love arcades!"

"Yes but your getting to be a bit old for them." I said calmly.

"I'm am not!" She said
"Alright alright." I said holding up my hands.
"What about you sis?" She asked me.
"A hot shower and a long needed visit to my family."
"After everything they did to you?" I sighed
"What they did was take me from my people they took my father and mother they took my memories they broke me time and time again I will not let them win." I snarled as she backed away from me.
"What?" She asked me.
"The mark on my forehead makes me the Lady of Scotland. My father and mother where the true Lord and Lady around now. I was there only seven in demon years when they murdered. My own Uncle killed his on Brother! I will kill them for what they did!" I got up and stormed off