Chapter 11 When A beast says your a coward.

Sesshomaru's Pov

I sat watching my pack. Ty and Daichi where sparing while Rin and Shippo where doing target practuce. Maddy was watching over them while Kagome and the crazy woman Yuki where talking about what all we had for supples.

I can not believe you fell in love with a filthy human. My Other half said to me.

She saved us. Helped us, is a good mother to our Pup. I said.

HN.

"Hey high and mighty!" The crazy woman said to me. I growled she rolled her eyes. "Lunch." I simple nod and I don't move I'm not hungy.

"Sesshomaru please join us." Mine said.

"Oh let him sit over there and be all high and mighty." The crazy woman said.

"Yuki." Daichi said to her. "He's a lord please have some respect."

"Hah. No my respect is earned not given." She said rolling her eyes at him.

"Alright but you don't have to be such a bitch." Maddy said. She scoffed.

"Then I wouldn't be me!" She said smiling at her. 

Can we kill her? My other half asked.

No that would make our mate angry at us. 

She's not our MATE! He reared at me.

Yes she is the sooner you relise this the sooner we can go back to normal.

I'd rather stay like this.

Then you are being more foolish and idiotic then our half brother and more cowardly then our Father when he dare betraid our mother!