My Lady

Sesshomaru POV

I sigh as I walk in front of the pack thinking about what Kagome said about her and her sisters. "Perhaps instead of showing her you can protect her, show her you are there for her to help her when she needs it." My beast says to me. I sigh and agree with him as I look back at them.

"Perhaps we can do some team building between the six of us." I said back to him.

"That would be a good idea." I sighed as I stopped.

"Something wrong my Lord?" Jaken asked.

"We are stopping for lunch Jaken," I tell him as I turning to the group. "Jaken and Dia go find firewood." I tell them.

"I can smell a river so I am going to see if I can get some fish!" Maddison said.

"I will come with you." Tyson said following her as they left.

"I will get an area set up for a firepit." Kagome said.

"What can we do?" Rin asked. I look at the little ones.

"You and Shippo have target practice." I reminded her moving to a tree and caved an x into two of them. "Will, these targets work?" I asked Kagome.

"That will be fine." She says and both little ones got there gear.

"I am going to go hunt." I tell Kagome as I walk over to her.

"Ok thank you for letting me know." She says as she smiles up at me as she pulls the grass out of the circle of stones.

I took off and after a few minutes, I came across a bear and quickly killed it. "I back." I said as I drop the bear near them.

"Hot shit that's a big bear." Yuki said. Kagome rolled her eyes.

"That may be but it will feed most of us all now and very possibly tonight." Kagome said moving over to me with a rather big knife. "Though it's going to take some time to break it down." I itched to take over the task but I understand that she is not a normal female human or demon. "We need to bleed it out do you think you can hang it from one of the trees?" She asked me.

"I can." I tell her taking the rope from her and I hang the bear.

"Thank you."

"We are back!" Madison said as she and Tyson come back with fish.

"Oh good." Kagome said as Yiku was working with the little ones. After the food was made and eaten I still with my Kagome would eat meat.

"I know we need to keep moving but I think we should take the day off and train." Madison spoke up. "The three of us know each other but not you three. We know our fighting styles but you do not and we do not know yours."

"So what are you thinking?" Tyson asked.

"I think we should pair up one of you with one of us." She says. "But each time we need to change out."

"How are we breaking up the first time?" Kagome asked.

"You and Sesshomaru, me and Tyson, and Yuki and Dia." She said.

"That sounds like a plan." Yuki said. "It would help us if we get split up. But I think we should also bring the little ones in after a bit so that we can help them deal with people stronger."

"We get to be in this?" Rin asked.

"Next time Rin I want to test each other." Kagome said.