No just no.

Pov no one.
Sango storms away from the camp. "I swear I want to kick his ass!" She snarls as she walks away from her camp. She ends up at a small stream before she stops. "Why did Kagome tell us to stay with him?! He's done nothing good for her!" She rates.
"Because that's how Kagome is." A soft voice carried from the trees on the other side of the stream. Sango looked up her eyes wide as a slightly older looking Kana stepped out of the trees. "Kanna!" Sango snarls before blinking as the girl raised her hands in a jester of peace.
"I'm not here to fight nor am I here because of Naraku." She says.
"That's funny you where the good puppet." She says.
"Yes, but only because he held my will." Kanna said softly. "I could not act on my own."
Sango sighed. "I take it that means your free of him?"
"Mom helped me." Kanna explained. "Where he created me and kagura from the jewel both of us have a parent with in it. Mine was Madorico."
"That's a pretty wild tale." Sango said.
"Yes I know but as you can see am growing and I didn't do that before." Was Kanna's reply.
"True..."
"Oi Sango where ya go?" Inuyasha yells from somewhere in the trees. "We need to keep moving!"
"He can't be serious its almost the dead of night!" Kanna said.
"He's been a slave driver ever since Kagome left." Sango groaned as she looked at the young demoness. "you should get out of here." She says just before Inyasha breaks through the tree line.
"KANNA!" He yells as he reaches for his sword but when he drew the sword it did not tranform like it would normally. "What the!" He shreeked.
"Well that's interesting." Kana said. "With no one to protect it does not work." She says tilt her head to the side.
Sango snorts "Services you right." She says and Inyasha started muttering and walking away from them.