I Love You Too

Chapter 21
(1 week later )
Rachels pov :
Its been a week since Nationals and we came in first place of course that was after Finn and I kissed the judges said that we showed real chemistry. Anyway Finn and I kissed and it felt like sparks were flying and in that moment it was just the two of us . I haven't talked to him since then and the ride home was very awkward for everyone. Although that kiss it made me realize that I love Finn to and I don't want to lose him because of a bet . He has changed and so have I he made me open up again . He makes me feel beautiful and sexy and loved and I don't want to live without him. I pulled up to his house and ran to his door . "Finn open up!" I yelled. The door opened and it was Carol. "Is Finn here?" I asked her. "No he went for a run in the park . " She told me . "Thank you. " I said and before she could say another word I left . I drove off and went to the park.  I got out of the car and thats when I saw him running . "Finn ! Finm!" I yelled but he didn't hear me . I started to run as it began  to ran. "Finn! Finn!" I yelled again but still no answer. "Hey Hudson!" I yelled loudly. He turned around and smiled when he saw me . I smiled and ran to him , "I love you too." I said and with that I kissed him passionatly.