Blissful Resistance

"You need to smile more." -- Wendy Regan

"You need to shut up more." -- Jet Chance

--

What if you had the chance to attend a magical ball? Be extremely dashing for that night with the help of a fairy god mother and be back home by midnight? And be like Cinderella.

That chance was taken by Wendy.

Except this time, it wasn't a magical ball. It was her mom's business partner's daughter's party. She was dashing with the help of her sister, and she did get home by midnight.

The only problem was, instead of leaving a glass shoe behind, she left her locket behind.

A locket with a deep secret inside.

Her prince charming who discovered her locket, happens to be the delinquent of her school.

How could she have her locket back, without anyone knowing that she came to the exclusive party of Patricia Melan? Without getting afraid of the delinquent? Without falling in love?

The different cliques in high school made it more difficult to get it back.

That night was magical for both of them, even for a bad boy like Jet.

The clock stroke twelve leaving him stuck in the moment. He followed Wendy out of the mansion, reaching upon a golden locket on the porch.

He immediately jumped to the conclusion that the locket belongs to her.

He knew that the locket was her prized possession. He knew how she could fall into his trap and blackmail her.

Wendy hated Jet's guts. And so did he. How did they even got to dance with each other in the first place?

Would Wendy get her locket just in time before her mom finds out it's missing? Will Jet be able to give it back in time?

Will this story end in a Happily Ever After like it's destined to be, or take a wrong turn and end up terribly wrong?

Wendy could resist him somehow. And so could he. Maybe they could both get what they want without killing each other.

After all, it's a blissful resistance.

***

Copyright © peixes-tier

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of these stories may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by the law.