Chapter Two

Chapter Two

~

No, no. Stop it. Stop it, Wendy.

He just walked by, stop being nervous.

I opened my locker, fishing out some contents for my next class.

Come on, Wendy. You can't focus if he keeps entering your mind.

Duh, Wendy. You're the one thinking of him.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The sun blazed outside, causing extreme heat. It was really raining hard yesterday, now it's shining as if it's freaking summer.

"Hello, Ms. Regan." I jumped to the voice of the Principal standing behind me.

"Holy Sh- Uhm, hello!" I quickly regained myself before I could even curse. His smile turned into a fine line, yet he knew I can do this specific job. He cracked up the same smile again.

"This is Tom," He motioned to the blonde boy standing beside him. "He is new to this school and he also has all of your classes so he can catch up with a friend."

Tom's emerald green eyes were shining, that's just when I notice that he was smiling. His friendly smile turned into an arrogant smirk when he noticed that I was staring.

"Uhm, uh." I snapped my eyes to the Principal. "I don't mind in accompanying him for a while. Until he gets other friends." I said with a small smile. That's how it always goes for me.

The principal would always do this. The newbies I usually accompany will already leave me after the first 3 seconds.

The principal gave me a small nod and to Tom before he left.

Alright.

1..

2..

3.

"Hi, I'm Tom." He said flashing me a gorgeous smile.

This is a first. He's the first one to stay more than 3 seconds. He even introduced himself.

"Don't you have a name?" He said as he smirked. Somehow, he is too alluring. I don't know.

"Oh, I'm Wendy." I looked down to my black converse, and kept fiddling with the small ribbon on my bookmark.

"Well, come on. Let's go to our class." I looked up to him, disbelief burning in my eyes.

"Don't you want to find othed friends or like, go to the popular side?"

"Well, you're going to accompany me until I find friends. Well, I consider you as a friend."

"Oh- uh.. I.. okay." He let out a small chuckle when he noticed a small blush crept on my cheeks.

We walked to class and in every class, he would always sit next to me because the seats next to mine are always empty.

The rich, pretty and popular would always ask Tom to sit with them. They even tried to flirt with him but he didn't entertain any of them.

He blended with the popular kids, and they also questioned why a popular worthy boy, would hang out with a lonely loser.

He told me that he was supposed to come to school, 2 weeks ago. But, they had a problem from his old school so he couldn't attend classes.