Gabriel Steel

"oh just a tiny favour"

What the fuck?! There was no way I was gonna do a single favour for this shitty excuse of a man.

"what"?, I whispered.

The man stopped pacing and turned to look down at me.

"oh well, since you just so happen to be you know, going into college I thought I would give you a small scholarship to a music academy".

Wow. Dezi just be coooool. Yeah. I can do that.

"um. ok", I coughed awkwardly

He smiled smugly.
"and if I was to ask you to do the favour of posing as a student there and selling drugs to Gabriel Steel you would say yes"?.

Woah.

NO, NO NO NO NO.

Both sides of my brain were fighting wildly

It's a Music Academy!  
he's a fucking drug dealer

But it's a scholarship!
We're 16 we don't look like a college student!

Yeah we do! We just gotta know how to act but we got the looks for sure!!!
No.

YES.
Ugh. Fine.

I Looked up at the man and sighed regretfully. I may have agreed to if in my head but NO. I was NOT going to sell drugs to some guy called Gabriel Steel.

"No", I said firmly. I started to shake loose from my rope prison.

"Oh Dezdamona",he smirked. "Dezdamona, Dez-da-mona. You should know better. if you don't do it I will shoot you", he added, grinning widely.

shit.

ALEX'S POV

I couldn't take it any more. Dezdamona. Sweet innocent Dezdamona that my brother used to have a crush on. That I once had a crush on. Is probably going to be hurt pretty badly in there. Because of me. But what was I supposed to do?! He threatened to KILL ME. I would rather STAY ALIVE. This is what I heard.

Dezdamona: NO. I will not do it.

Oh no! She isn't agreeing to Eric's deal. She better be careful...

Eric:  Awwww. Poor girl.

Then I heard it. Gun Triggers. Being LOADED. AND THEN... BAM SMACK SCREAM BANG AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Wow. Thank you lovely ppl. #109 On the fanfiction list! Whoop Woop. I only got a few secs it's 4am lol. I love u

😀😂😎😘😘😝😝

~ Chocolatelucas