"Free Period"

After a lot of wondering I finally found Block B. Calum was waiting for me outside. "Hey", he said grinning.

"Hey"

"Ready to meet Ashton"?

I nodded.

"Great. But let me warn you, Luke won't get any less ass-holey", he added.

I nodded again and opened the classroom door. Mr Kennard was clapping his hands and the voices were dropping like dominos. Calum rushed to a seat and I followed.

"Hello guys... and girls", Mr Kennard said. "Today we are going to be starting a new unit on The Black Death", he added. "Now, the Black Death was originally caused by black rodents but after awhile humans...", his voice got quieter as a huge banging erupted from next door.

A boy with long wavy hair and a Nirvana tee burst through the door holding a can of silly string.

Calum laughed and stood up, running towards him. The boy sprayed Calum in the chest with the string and then Luke, who was seated at the other end of the room.

Mr Kennard raced in front of the boys squirt and started talking. "Latex was a big part of the Black Death. That's why I have Ashton here to demonstrate how..", he began but was cut off when the silly string went in his eyes.

He screamed and stumbled around the room. "IM ALLERGIC TO LATEX"!!, He yelled. Calum started to panic and Luke ran over to the phone, calling the school nurse.

*******

A stretcher carried Mr Kennard away and Calum, Ashton, Luke and me stood behind the ambulance, waving in a 'sorry we almost killed you" way.

After a while of not talking Ashton suggested we go and pack our bags. We all agreed and made our way back to Block B.

As I put my composition book back in my backpack Mrs Latenmore, the principle came on the loudspeaker.

"due to the incident that occurred in classroom B which has Mr Kennard in hospital, the class that was in there at the time are to have a free period, until Recess, where adults can be in control again. That is all".

Ashton high fived Luke and Calum grinned.

"I say we go to the movies", Calum said

"I think we should go to Maccas", Ashton chirped in

"Let's go to a petting zoo and pat kittens"!, I squealed. Ashton stopped, mid-step and turned to me with a horrified expression.

"NO. I'm allergic", He classified. I nodded understandably.

"Let's go to my place", Luke finally said.

Yes. I cannot wait to make the next chapter where they go to Luke's place.

And Yes Liz Hemmings will be involved!

xxxxxxooooooxoxoxox😍😎😋😘😘😘😘😘

<3

@sdnaldab