4am

My skin tore like wildfire and I howled with pain. Never in my life had I been in so much torture and pain. My leg burned and I felt my ankle twist with agony. I screamed again, louder this time. I couldn't bare it. My vision started to blur as Alex sprinted into the room, breathless and worried.

Then it all went black.

"Dezdamona"?, a gruff voice said awkwardly.

I moaned and opened my eyes. I could feel that I was moving. I slowly sat up and noticed my dark surroundings. It was still night. Or really early morning. I was hit in the eyes by streetlight after streetlight. I finally realized I was in a car.

"oh, you're finally awake", Alex mumbled from the drivers seat next to me.

"huh?". "What happened"?, I yawned.

"Ummmm. Eric shot you???", Alex said quietly.

I quickly noticed that my ankle was in fact killing me and my white stockings were mildly dotted with blood in some places. I turned to Alex with wide eyes and looked down at my shirt.

I was sporting a red blazer with a navy blue skirt and white stockings. And written in gold, cursive writing on the breast pocket on the blazer was the worst thing of all.

Mcdonald College
      A learning
environment

I gulped and sunk down in my seat. Fine. Eric had won.

"Why am I going to McDonald College in the middle of the night"?, I said, yawning again.

Alex bit his lip and took a turn onto Pine Avenue before answering.

"Firstly it's not the middle of the night, it's 4am". "And you don't wanna be late for your astronomy lesson on the first day of school, do you"?, Alex smirked.

I shook my head slowly and rubbed my ankle.

"Alex"?, I asked turning to him

"yeah"?

"Why are you doing this"?

Alex paused and bit his lip again. He looked hesitant but also curious.

"Why do you ask", he said as he raised his eyebrows

"you don't seem to be enjoying kidnapping me too much",I replied

He sighed and shook his head.

"Eric's my dad"

Ohhhhhh. Lol I didn't even think about what to do in this chapter I just wrote random stuff. It's like 1:00pm in Australia but I legit have not even left my bed yet.

I ❤️ u ppl <3 😘😘~ Chocolatelucas OR my new username sdnaldab
(badlands backwards)😘😍