Chapter 3

JORDANS POV
I ran downstairs scared that zayn would tell the boys what happened and I would never hear the end of it.
NIALL KISSED ME I screamed in my head. But it's not like he actually likes me WAIT AM I FALLING FOR NIALL HORAN I can't be it just won't work I was never really good dealing with bullies and hate plus Louis how would he react. why am I even thinking about this I don't like Niall.
Then why did you kiss him you dummy I said in my head.
"Jordy are you alright." Louis asked me with a worried look on his face. I bust of blacked while arguing with myself in my head.
"Yeah I'm fine but can I talk to Tay for a minute." I said to Louis.
"Yeah I'll go get her." Louis said walking away.

TAYLAS POV
I can't believe it right now I am kissing Harry styles. but wait why it's not like I liked him we are just friends but feeling his lips against mine just felt so right.
As we slowly pulled apart after the make out session we had I could see a really worried look in his eyes.
"harry what's wrong?" I asked him.
"I...i I am so sorry." he said before running out of the room that's when I noticed someone standing at the door and immediately knowing who it was I started freaking out.
"Tayla lets go NOW!" Louis yelled which actually scared me I then quickly ran out of the room down the stairs out the front door and u finally got in the car. at first I was quietly sobbing then I just started crying really heavily.

LOUISS POV
did I just see Harry styles snogging my sister I can't believe he did that after I worked all the boys if they even tried to hook up with the girls that they would get a beating. but what did jordan want to talk to tayla about. I decided to quickly run downstairs and just ask her myself.
"JORDAN!" I screamed I don't care how loud I was I was freaking fuming Harry just kissed my sister and if anyone of those boys did anything thing to Jordy I would smash them.
"Yeah Lou." she said sweetly walking up to me.
"What did you want to tell tayla." I said sternly.
"Oh um that was nothing don't worry about." she said looking down at her shoes. I know Tayla and Jordan are twins but Tayla has never really taken an interest in boys so I didn't have to worry about her as much but Jordan was a giggly girl that had boys being thrown at her daily so I had to worry about her a little more and she would take a having a broken heart worse then Tayla would. Jordan would stop eating, she would stay in her room all day I just don't want her to go through that.
"Jordan listen I know you probably don't want to tell me but please I need to know what you wanted to tell tayla." I was now begging her to tell me.
"Niall kissed me." she said almost a whisper.
"WHAT!!!" I screamed.