Chapter 9

LOUISS POV
did I just see what I think I saw. no jordan can't be dating Niall she just can't. Niall why would you date my sister when you knew she was off limits ugh. this is not helping the situation that both him and Harry are in.

JORDANS POV
What if Louis saw that on the TV like Liam did no he can't of please say he didn't
"Jord babe what's wrong." niall asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
"What if Louis saw that thing on the tv." I said with tears in my eyes.
"Babe it's gonna be alright." Niall said turning me around and hugging me tightly so I just decided to let it all out and cried on his shoulder holding part of his shirt in my fists.
"Hey listen it's gonna be alright even if he did see that he can't do anything about it cause he kicked you out so he can't keep you at the house plus I could never ever let him brake us apart ok " Niall said holding me tight then I heard a knock on the door and more worried so zayn went to get the door.
"JORDAN JENNIFER TOMLINSON." Louis screamed louder than ever before. so I just hid in Nialls chest and he held me as tight as he could and I could hear stomps coming towards us and u felt Niall pick me up like you would holding a baby and put me on his hip and I hid my face in his neck.
"Jordan get off him now." yep he saw that thing on the TV.
"Just go away Louis" I said as almost a whisper.
"No I will not go away you can't date him." Louis shouted.
"I can date whoever I want ok you can't control my life I am eighteen." I said crying.
"Hey what's going on." Tayla said walking hand in hand with Harry this really is not gonna end well.
"Oh my god Tayla you two are you kidding me." Louis screamed getting louder each time.
"Louis just go away." I said as loud as I could nialls grip was getting tighter.
"No I will not go away you are my younger sister and I told you that you can't date Niall so lets go." He screamed.
"Um Louis listen mate we know you kicked the girls out so really she has found a new home and that's with us so really you can't take her away." Liam said cautiously
"Listen Liam you don't fucking know anything bout this ok so just back off" loud shouted now getting angry at Liam I could feel Niall backing away to make sure that I don't get hurt.
"Louis you have no right now I just waltz in here no stat shouting at everyone jordan isn't a little kid anymore and she can date whoever she wants you can't control her anymore." zayn said and with that he just walked out the door slamming it behind him.
"Thanks zayn right now you are my hero." I said trying to dry my tear stained cheeks.
"No probs someone had to say it." he said back.
"Hey Jords are you ok." Niall whispered so I just nodded.
"Do u want a drink." Niall asked I nodded looking him in the eye and I kissed him softly before he put me on his back for a piggyback ride. he walked in to the kitchen and gave me a drink with alchohol in it but who knows what it is but when I drank it it tasted really good.