Chapter 12

I woke up in nialls arms. I love waking up I his arms it makes me feel safe and secure. I hoped he wasn't awake cause I wanted to make him breakfast in bed k know how much he loves that. I quickly got out of bed making sure I didn't wake Niall up and I carefully walked through the house to the kitchen. I got the stuff to make pancakes. I also got all of nialls favourite toppings out of the cubbards. Once I had made five perfect pancakes I put them on a plate and then put the plate and toppings on to a tray. I also got out a glass and orange juice. I poured Niall a drink and carried all the food you our room where I saw Niall awake and on his phone.
"Hey babe I made you Me  breakfast." I said walking towards our bed.
"Thanks love." Liam said kissing me cheek

After Niall had finished breakfast we went through all the clothes I had their to figure out what we had to get.
"Jords why do you have so many odd socks." Niall asked me
"Cause I needed to help a friend." I said back
"Have you been freeing elves again with Harry." Niall asked
"Maybe I have maybe I haven't." I said cheekily
"So your gonna be cheeky huh." Niall said mischievously I started backing up against the wall with Niall taking big steps in front of me. It's not like I was scared or anything it's just cause we always play little games like these. Once I was completely backed against the wall and I couldn't go any further Niall came and stood right I front of me.
" well I can be cheeky too you know that right." Niall said
"Oh really but you know that you can't be better then me." I said teasing him he raised an eyebrow at me and then started kissing me and I knew this was all part of his plan he rightly gripped my waist and pulled me right against him. I put my hands around his neck kissing him back. When we both pulled back for air I giggled slightly and he just smiled at me.
"You know it's not cheeky if I want to do that too" I said giggling.
"Fine then you are the queen of cheekiness." He said laughing at me and I took a bow.
" but let's make one thing clear" he said and put his fingers on my lips
" these are all mine" he said I nodded and gave him a quick kiss and continued to go through all of the clothes we had laid out on the bed. This is going to be a good day just me and Niall and not a single distraction.