Warmed

Hey guys Author here, thanks for reading. Here's a bonus chapter for today! Cause i got 5 votes.

Anyways keep voting and commenting, luv u guys

ESPECIALLY 1D x

______________________

NIALL'S POV

I was very happy to know that she was a Directioner. But she was tryin to find an explanation and it looked cute, she was shy.

What was good about their house was it had a gaming room, dance room, 3 guest bedroom, 4 master bedrooms with king sized beds.. and etc..

We asked her so many questions why she is living alone, she said her sister was on vacation with her friends for 6 days. Harry immedietly needed to ask her,

"Is she hot? Is she pretty? Is she taken? Is she single?--" and too many more because he was so fast in asking and Mel just giggled. She said,

"Taken, i dont know how to describe my sister. Sorry.."

She said trying to hold her laughter by biting her lip. But when she said that Harry had immedietly let out a frown.

MELODY'S POV

The lads bursted out laughing and so had i when Harry had immedietly let out a frown.

"Anyways I'm sleeping with Mel!!!!!!"

Niall squealed and hugged me. I was confused, its my first time sleeping with my opposite gender. I tried to control the blush on my cheeks and i had a success! I tried to refuse his 'choice' but i was too shy to because i didnt wanna hurt him somehow.

Liam and Zayn, Harry and Louis was paired by their decisions. I explained them that I had homeschool sessions and they shouldnt be noisy i showed them my schedule and they agreed and promised to not let out any noise.

It was around 7pm when i was already sleepy. I hurried upstairs after i ate and i read a few fan fics and slept.

NIALL'S POV

I saw her hurried upstairs, i was sleepy too so i opened the door and looked at her sleeping so angelicly. I took off my shirt and lay down with her and wrapped my arms around her.

I woke up to see her still sleeping. It was 7am, maybe i will just stalk her for a while. I brushed her hair off her face and watched her sleep. I hugged her while she was asleep and buried my face into her neck and fell asleep again.

MELODY'S POV

I woke up with a ticklish feeling on my neck. I saw Niall burying his face into my neck. It was so cute! I didnt want to get up. I looked at the time and it was still 9am so i hugged him back and tangled my fingers to his hair and i heard him murmur,

"I wanna stay like this forever."

He said while his hot breath touched my skin. It was ticklish. I didnt want to mess up so i hugged him tighter and he knew i was awake. But he didnt pull back. He kissed my neck and it felt ticklish.

"Niall, what are you doing?"

I said shyly.

"Um, nothing.."

He pulled away and stood up. His abs looked amazing i couldnt stare away. He pulled his shirt back and he rinsed his face in the bathroom. I did the same thing too and i went down to my tutor and we finished really quick because she also had 5 tutorees today so the schedule was renewed.

I went to the kitchen to have some cereal and i greeted the boys and they did the same back. After that i hurried upstairs to watch my favorite show.

Niall went in and he watched with me.

"You also like this show?"

Niall said suprised,

"Um, yeah."

I said shyly after a while i fell asleep again and i felt warm when someone hugged me and buried his face to my neck, it was Niall.

I turned back to him and hugged him back. After 20 minutes i pulled back and got some snacks from downstairs. I took doritos and nachos. Niall was still sleepy so i fed him while he was on bed.

"Thanks.."

Niall said as he pecked my lip, i felt heat rush up to my cheeks and i tried to control it but it failed. I buried my face on the pillow and turned to Niall and he took the nachos from my hands and now he was the one feeding me.

So i just smiled.

"Thanks.."

I said shyly.

"No problem."

It was 8pm in the night when we ate dinner already.

"Hey Mel, why dont you stay up all night with us?"

Harry said and he winked

"Thanks but my sessions tomorrow is on 7am-10am."

Harry nodded and the lads waved goodbye. I finished the book The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever for 2 hours and i fell asleep.

NIALL'S POV

It was 2am in the morning when we decided to sleep. I ran upstairs to jump on the bed and saw Mel hugging her stuff toy and a book was left on the bed, i read 3 pages and put it to the bedside. Then i hugged Melody so i can fall asleep and I did.