THE LAST CHAPTER

---------------------------------- 

it has 3 years already, we were still 'in a relationship'

so as Haz said, i need to move it on the next level.

This time i rang her doorbell.

No answer,

ding dong

No answer

ding dong

finally.

Mel was infront of the door.

"Hey baby,"

she said as she pecked my lips. She sounded tired, since she just back from her 'forever long' outfit.

"Hello Sweetheart! Can i come in?"

"Sure you can."

I followed her to the living room. She sat next by me, and i kneeled at her, she giggled and slapped my arm jokingly.

"I'm serious about this Mel."

I said as i pulled out a Red Velvet box, i opened it revealing a ring with a diamond on the top, and at the inner it says "Melody and Niall forever and always".

"Will you marry me?"

I said as i loud gulped,

"Um.."

I gave a frown but i didnt give up. I was still kneeling and waiting for her response.

"Niall, im not ready but.."

"I can wait longer, sorry if i rushed you."

I slowly closed the box,

"You didnt let me finish."

She kissed me on the lip passionately.

"Yes!"

She said, i quickly pulled off the ring from the box and slipped it through her finger.

---------------------------------- 

A YEAR LATER, NIALL AND MELODY HAS BEEN MARRIED. 

NIALL STILL HAS HIS CAREER, THEY WERE STILL THE BIGGEST BOY BAND IN THE ERA.

NIALL AND MELODY DOESNT HAVE ANY KIDS YET, BUT THEY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

SOON ZAYN FOUND PERRIE, LIAM AND DANIELLE GOT MARRIED, LOUIS AND ELEANOR GOT MARRIED, AND HARRY FOUND LYNX.

---------------------------------- 

Sorry guys if it was such a rush, anyways thank you for reading my fanfiction :)