Model Agency

I woke up at 7am, i told the boys to wake up. I prepared myself and so did the boys. We went into the Mercedes Benz, i drove to the address and the place was so clean.

"Melody Alexis Summers?"

A voice suprised us,

"Yes?"

I nodded,

"Perfecto! Come sit here, my dear."

He said, i assumed he was the organizer. We started off by 9am and ended earlier than expected, 11am. I treated the boys some food in Nandos. We ordered some Peri-peri chicken.

"The organizer also wanted you guys to model for them."

I said and chuckled as i took a sip of my soda.

"Great! Tell him or her.. We accepted the offer! Yay your my model mate!"

Niall squealed,

"Niall! Shes not our model mate! We have different schedules with her!"

Liam said, and i nodded.

"Well then tell him or her we declined the offer."

Niall said frowning.

We ordered some take outs and drove to Taco Bell for taco's. We went back to the house,

"I knew you were cheating on me!"

Ally screamed at Connor,

"Its a misunderstanding Ally, me and Martha are just friends. She kissed me!"

Connor held Ally's shoulders and tried to explain,

"No, Connor! I saw it, i heard you tell Martha that you love her!"

Julie said trying to push Connor away from Ally,

"Guys! Stop!"

I screamed and cried,

"Okay! Fine, im out of here!"

Connor said as he pushed Harry and Liam aside as he stumbled to the door. 

He kicked my Mercedes Benz, causing it to alarm.

"Wow, that guy.."

Harry said as he tried to comfort Ally and me. The boys tried to comfort me and Ally. But Ally was really affected.

"Get off me!"

Ally said as she stumbled to her room.

Niall hugged me and kissed my forehead,

"Dont worry everythings gonna be back to normal since Connor is gone."

He said as he lifted up my chin. Few hours passed and we saw Ally going down the stairs, her mascara is everywhere. She looked like a freak, she grabbed some Whiskey and started to drink in the bar.

Harry quickly went near Ally to comfort her. But Ally kept on pushing him away. Soon, Harry gave up,

"Sorry."

Ally said as Harry was about to walk away from her.

"Its fine, anyway. Girls."

Harry said as he nodded and went upstairs. Ally followed Harry.

ALLY'S POV

"Sorry Harry.."

I said as i opened Mello's door. I saw Harry shirtless. So it caused me to stare at his abs.

After a while i cried on his shoulders and explained him what happened,

"If i was him, i would never do that to you."

He said as he rubbed my back.

NIALL'S POV

I cuddled with Mel, i saw Louis laughing with Julie. They were really a good pair, but Julie has a mate already.

Mel snuggled into my chest and fell asleep. I carried her bridal style and slowly went up the stairs to put her in her room. Harry was in Ally's room.

After i layed Mel on the bed,

"I will be spending the night on Ally's room."

Harry said while grinning, he was blushing! So i just nodded. I watched some TV and Mel sleeping.

"Dinner is ready."

Julie said as she opened the door. I didnt want to wake up Mel, but i had to.

"Mel, wake up.."

I said as i shrugged her shoulders. She opened her eyes and then she went downstairs. What? I didnt get a kiss!

ALLY'S POV

Harry was about to kiss me when,

"Dinner is ready!"

Julie said as she opened the door and winked at me.

"Um.. Bye."

I said as i ran away from him heading to the stairs. I didnt like Harry so i felt uncomfortable with him, i only wanted him with me because he was very sweet and good at comforting a person.

Zayn, Liam, and Louis went out for a jog. While Niall and Mel was feeding each other food. Harry went down and waved. We all ate and discussed about stuff. I finished my food and headed upstairs. I was stripping since i have that habit when i goto sleep.

"Ally can i st---"

Harry was cutted off when he saw me with no top and with a pajama,

"Yeah?"

I was really confident with my body since i am used to my habit.

"Um.. Could i spend a night in your room?"

I thought of him and gave him a 'no-you-aint-gonna-spend-a-night-here-in-my-room'

He just nodded and closed the door i jumped to my bed and then slept.