Let It All Out

MELODY'S POV

It was 7am when i woke up. Nobody was beside me, but the other lads are on the floor. I felt dizzy and i went to the bathroom, i heard a shower noise,

"Ugh, they left the water open!"

I thought to myself, as i pulled the shower curtain, it was flooding! Ugh!

What a waste of water. I quickly turned it off, rinsed my face, went downstairs and ate some breakfast.

Niall, Louis, and Liam was dancing in the backyard to the rhythm of the song.

I asked Ally and Julie if we can swim together in the pool. I went to my closet and picked a yellow animal print strapless top and a matching cycling shorts.

Ally was wearing a USA bikini, while Julie was wearing a Paris one. Oh, this girls as so obsessed with Paris and USA.

We went down with our tube towels. The boys stared at us and as we walked to the grass heading to the pool.

We dived into the pool and swam for a few hours with the boys. After a while, Me, Ally and Julie did the cups on the tile near the pool and we teached the boys. Then we mashed up their songs.

After we swam, i went up for a shower. Then i blowdried my hair and jumped into my bed to fall asleep.

I woke up to loud bangs and shouts,

"Go away! You dont belong here!"

I heard as i opened my door,

THUD, THUD, THUD.

As soon as i went down, i saw Harry knocking Connor out.

"Har-- Sto-- H--"

Ally said, this is a bad habit of her when shes anxious. She let her tears stream down freely.

Loud thuds can still be heard. Ally ran into her room and began to loud sob.

"Harry, you scared Ally.."

I said as i put my hand over my mouth, Harry's punches were getting slower and slower until he stopped, Niall embraced me trying to comfort me..

"Sorry.."

Harry said he ran to Ally's room and knocked, i followed him,

"Leave her for herself. Just for a while, this always happens when she gets terrified."

I said as i patted his back, Liam dropped off Connor to the hospital. Harry then went to the couch and started to go in a deep thought.

Just for a while i took a wall with Liam, while Niall was cooking.

"So, what happened when i was asleep?"

I asked Liam, hes eyebrows scrunched together and he made a long sigh..

"Connor barged in, while Harry was hugging Ally. Then, Connor dragged Ally by her hair and slapped her, and then so on.."

Liam said while looking deep in me. Anger started to rise up on me, with too much anger i teared up.. I hugged into Liam and he started to rub my back.

"Food is re--"

Niall was cut off when he saw me and Liam hugging. Liam pulled away so we started walking back to the house, as i went past Niall his eyes were burning at my back..

As i opened the door, Julie was screaming,

"HARRY! MELODY!!"

I ran upstairs, i saw Ally her wrists were covered with blood,

"ALLY!"

I screamed, and began to tear up, Harry then came running upstairs and saw Ally unconcious.

ALICE'S POV

Connor's voice started to repeat in my head over and over. I started to cry my eyes out.. Then Harry, he was beating up Connor, in my mind i saw him give me a death glare and started to hit me by my stomach. I held my head and started to cry louder, Julie was knocking on the door. Sooner or later i thought of cutting, i heard Connor's voice again, "Stupid slut, b-word, and prostitute."

After that i cried even louder when i had already about 30 cuts already. I then felt dizzy,

DAYS OF VIEW

Harry sprinted to Ally as he was Julie struggling to carry Ally, he grabbed Ally and took her to the car, we then got the other car since Harry had gone already.

"You're gonna be okay.. I know it" Harry said while he was tearing up,

"Come on, Niall! Hurry!"

Melody said as she cried Niall's name. Niall sprinted and jumped into the car, and Melody started driving as she wanted to catch up with Harry.

Harry took a sharp turn left, after seconds Melody did too, then after a while Ally was brought into the hospital, same hospital where Liam brought Connor.

Melody and Julie went in the room to see how Ally was doing. Melody saw Harry rubbing his thumb on Ally's palm. Melody suddenly broke down and started to quiet sob. Niall and Liam peeped through the window, they say Melody on the ground kneeling trying to breathe heavily and cry again.

"Ally, Ally!"

Melody shouted as she tried to wake up Ally. Melody called her dad and told what happened to Ally.

"Im coming hunny," their father said at the end of the line. The nurse gave Ally a shot, and Melody tried to calm down.

She then went out and headed to the comfort room to vomit, Julie was sprinting after her on her heels.

"Let it all out,"

Julie said while rubbing Melody's back, Melody started to calm down. They then saw Niall on the door.

"Are you okay?"

Niall asked, but Melody didnt answer, she just hugged him tightly.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Aww, i feel sad for Ally. This shouldnt happen to her.

What could possibly happen between Harry and Ally? Niall and Melody? See in the next chapter.