The big surprise (M+A) #2

It was time to take you around Paris so as I planned. We took a taxi and I told you too close your eyes. after a while we where there. it was still pretty early in the afternoon. I helped you out off the taxi and told you to keep your eyes closed. We walked to the entrance and I told you to slop for a second. I bought the tickets and we walked farder without you seeing anything. finally we came in the good spot. "ready baby?" I asked smiling. "YES." You said. "open them." I said and giggled. "NO WAY." "Welcome to Disney baby." I smiled. "wow babe you're amazing." you said and kissed me. "but I can't walk this long on heels. " you said giggling. "thought about that." I said winking and took out this cute pair of light weighted shoes. one pair for you and one for me. "You're so smart baby! " You said smiling and putted your heels in my bag. We started to walk through disney and met all the figures and we ate something small at this cute disney restaurant.

It was now later in the afternoon and we where about to leave. So we stopped at the disney store. I bought you a simba stuffed animal and some cute ears and you bought me a baymax one and ears as well so we matched. We also bought these hoodies with minnie on it and it said hers. We both had that same one. we putted our stuff in a plastic bag and putted on the ears walking around like teenagers again. We walked hand in hand all day and we smiled big time. " Let's go to our next destination baby." I said and smiled and leaded you to the taxi again.

She could keep her eyes open this time so she could guess where we where hadding. "are we going to the eifel tower?" you guessed full of hope. "nope." I said while popping the p. "are we going toooo.." You thought about where we could go but before you could speak we already arived. "The lock brige!" You yelled happily. I nodded. You kissed me and got out of the car, so did I. I grabbed your hand and walked with you over to the brige. You looked so beautiful in the sunlight while the wind was blowing through your hair. You let go of my hand and danced over the brige out of happiness. I smiled and looked at you full of love. That's the girl I wanna marry. That's the girl I wanna grow old with. Never change. I grabbed something out of my pocket. "baby, can you come here for a second?" I asked with a smile. You smiled bright and jumped happily over to me. "Open your hands beautiful." I mumbled cutely. You did what was told. I putted a box in your hand and smiled. Your eyes widened and opened it. It was a lock with our names on it and a infinity sign underneath. "Baby it's beautiful!" You said and kissed me slowly while sucking on my lower lip a bit to show me how much you loved it. "Do you wanna put it on?" I asked smiling. "sure, but where's the key? " you asked giggling. " right, here." I said and gave you a necklace with a big key on it like mine. "AHH BABY." You said and putted it on. "it's beautiful, thank you." You said and smiled. We walked to a good spot and we attached the lock to the brige together. This night was so romantic. couldn't wait to show her the rest.

I brought her to this beautiful, quite place. "what are we doing here baby?" you asked curious. "just a few steps baby." I said giggling and walked farder. you followed me soon after your eyes got bigger. I planned this cute romantic dinner outside with cute lights everywhere. with just you and me and no one around us. "Baby! this I amazing how did you plan this?" you asked while covering you mouth. Tears rolled down your cheeks. "I do anything for my future wife. don't cry baby, just enjoy." I said smiling and whipped your tears away very carefully. "just, thank you. thank you for everything." you said and smiled. "no problem baby girl. " I said and pecked your lips. I walked over to a chair and helped you to sit down because thats very gentle. I took a seat myself and smiled at her. "some orange juice my love?" I asked while holding a beautiful vase with orange juice in it. "yes please." you said smiling and held your fancy glass up in the air.