Sexy nanny.

I got home after a long week of training at the acedemy. Finally home.. My bags barely touched the ground and I already heared screaming. "Tim, go to your room. Now!" Hey, familiar voice. This must be our new, sexy nanny. She works here five days a week when I'm gone for the police acedemy. Kinda stupid, cause I'd like to spend more time with her. Y/n is her name. I went upstairs to figure out what was going on. Quickly enough I saw her sitting against the door, keeping it closed, while Tim was pushing it open. "Tim, knock it off. Right now" I sternly said. "Oh, hey demi" you softly said and blushed a little. "Hi" I replied and winked at you. "No, I wanna drink water" he yelled from the other side of the door and slapped it again. Now I helped you lean against it so he couldn't get out. He yelled again. I looked at you, you at me, and we started laughing. "This is actually fun" I joked and tickled your tummy. "Hey! Don't do that missy" you giggled and snuggled your nose in my neck. It tickled a bit as well. I moaned.. not on purpose, but I still did. A few minutes later Tim gave up and went upstairs. "So, do you want something extra for you hard work?" I asked in a flirty way. "Like what?" you asked curious. "I'll show you" .. I lifted you up and put you down on my bed. I locked my bedroom door and got on top. Then we passionately kissed eachother and touched as much as we could. Slow, in high tempo. My hand got underneath your bra and those already hard nipples felt amazing. I wanted to suck them so bad. A knock on the door ruined everything. "What?!" I asked frustrated. "You need to come downstairs. Mama is home" my annoying sister said and we quickly fixed eachothers appearance again. "Let's finish this soon" I winked. You bited your lip and followed me downstairs...
The end.