Pay a visit

Talwyn helped Qwark put Nathan on the bed. None of them had any clue on how to fix up his wound and they were fearing the worst.
Nathan was having trouble staying awake.
Ratchet...where is he?
He couldn't speak, he was too weak to do so.
They all had to wait, the good thing was that the wound wasn't bleeding anymore.

-later-
Talwyn in a chair next to Nathan.
She was worried for the man, he had fallen asleep a long time ago. She sighed as she closes her eyes, letting sleep take her away.

Nathan awoke a little later, to look to his side to see talwyn. He had to admit he did see the girl like a daughter. He smiled and pulled her into a hug as he fell asleep again.

~ratchet's pov~
The lombax was taking too long, his main problem right now was Nathan. He sighed, he had to contact Clank soon.
To his luck, everything in the escape pod was in good shape, so contacting his friend was easy.
He waited and it didn't take long for the little robot to answer.
"Ratchet, are you alright?"
"Yeah, Clank, I'm fine. How's Nathan?" The robot hesitated to lie but he couldn't.
"Fine for now but we..we do not know how to fix his wounds." Ratchet sighed.
"Where is he?"
"He is resting with Ms. Apogee."
Ratchet scratched his ears.
"Um..resting?"
"Yes, Ratchet, resting."
"Alright I'll contact you later." Clank nodded as he ended the call.

"Ew...resting with her.." Ratchet cleared his throat as he saw clank calling again.
"Yeah, Clank?"
The little robot looked worried.
"Is it normal for a humans..temperature to be..higher than normal?" Ratchet thought about it.
"Higher than normal?"
"Yes, he is burning up but he says he is cold."
Ratchet knew what he had to do.
"Give him blankets and put something cold on his forehead...I gotta pay a a little visit to Earth."