Not if i dont beat you to it.

Ratchet awoke, slightly scared and he searched his surroundings. For a moment he had no clue where he was but soon found out he was in the apogee space station. He sat up slowly and saw nathan planning.

"How are you feeling?" Nathan asked as he continued looking down at the table.

"Fine.."

Nathan looked up at the lombax, and smiled. He walked up to him and gave him a hug. Ratchet was surprised but hugged him back.

"I'm glad you are okay." Nathan said as he ended the hug. "Tal!" Nathan yelled, as he waited for her to walk in he started getting ready to leave.

"What's up nate?"

"I need you to take care of ratchet..I'm going to fastoon."

Tal nodded as nathan started walking out.

"Wait! You can't go by yourself!" Ratchet got up but soon fell, talwyn barely caught him. Ratchet soon stood up again and walked after the human.
"What if you get hurt?!"

"So?"

"So! I care if you get hurt!"

Nathan sighed as he walked to the hanger.

Ratchet was about to follow only to be held down by Cronk and zephyr.

"Sorry rook..we are going to have to stop you right there." Zephyr said.

"Wait! Dad!" Ratchet yelled for nathan to not even glance back. Talwyn walked after nathan.

"Nathan..it would be best if we all traveled together."

"No..I don't want you to get hurt."

"And you might get hurt. We are just worried."

Nathan thought about it and sighed. He walked back inside and looked at ratchet.
"Can you walk?"

"Yes."

"Are you feeling well enough to go?"

Ratchet just nodded, which cause Nathan to sigh once more.

"Fine..you can come with us, but if tachyon hurts you..I will murder him."

Ratchet chuckled. "Not if I don't beat you to it."