Chapter 14: Did you just call me your Boyfriend?

**Sienna's P.O.V.**

After we left the House Of Blues, Riley dropped of the chicken costume on the bus in his bunk. i don't know what he was talking about but he said something about a Prank Night and using it for a prank. After that we took a stroll on down down disney and went shopping in all of the stores. Right now we were in a girly clothes store and i was ubsessed. They had the Cutest clothes! I literally took everything off the racks and Riley just sat on the little stool outside my dressing room waiting to see each outfit i tried on.  I looked at the price tags on everything and it was nothing i could afford. It was a pretty pricey boutique. I tried on the last item on my hook which i'm geussing Riley picked out and gave to me because I don't remember seeing it. I slid it on and it fit like a glove. It was size xxs and i was suprised that it fit me.

I looked in the mirror and was shocked with what i saw. It was the most beautiful dress i'd ever seen! It was all creamish off white lace. With thin hand woven lave spahgehtti straps. It was light and flowey, short in the front and long in the back. It almost looked like it had belonged on a model.  Heck i felt like a model in it but then i checked the price tag and had lost all hope in buying it. It was $325!!!! Who spends that much on a dress! I usually spend like $30 at most on one at Forever 21. I frowned and was beigging to take it off when Riley opened the curtain. I imediatly turned around and was holding the dress up with one arm across my chest. 

"Riley McDonough don't you knock!" 

"Sorry, you were taking along time and what are you doing. You didn't show me this dress. Put it back on"

"Fine! But get out!" i commanded and pushed him out. 

He turned around with a smirk and i pulled the curtain shut. That boy is something sometimes. I slipped the straps back onto my shoulders and opened the curtain. Riley was literally standing right there. i bumped into him he was so close. He took a step back and placed something on my head.

"Sienna Rose Livingston i've never seen you look more beautiful in my life so you are buying that dress. Come here" i stepped closer to him "Now turn around" he said while twirling me.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and put his chin ony the top of my head. We were facing the mirror in my dressing room. Riley's face lit up with a smile.

"Sienna look how gorgeous you look"

"thanks" i said while looking down.

"Don't you ever deny it"

He was right about the dress. It did look stunning and on top of my head he placed a flower head band going all the way around looking as if it had belonged to a fairy. The flowers looked so real yet they weren't. They were all the exact same color as the dress and i don't know how Riley managed to do that. He told me to stay there while he went of into the store somewhere. He arrived a few minutes later and put a tiny woven leather bealt around my waist and a beautiful necklace around my neck. The necklace was a gold branch with two little birdies sitting together.

He saw me eyeing the necklace and he spoke up.

"It reminded me of me and you"

seriously how could this boy get anymore sweet i thought to myself.

I was starring in the mirror and Riley was too and i turned around on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek then hugged him tightly with my arm around his neck and my head nuzzled in. He felt so warm and i felt so safe. I slowly put his arms around my wasit and hugged me back. I wish that i could just live in this moment forever.

**Riley's P.O.V.**

I was looking sienna in the mirror and watching her admire the necklace. She turned around and then kissed me on the cheek and i could feel myself going rose red, but luckily she didn't see because she hugged me. It took me a moment to regain my piece of mind then i wraped my arms around her fragile body and hugged her back.