Chapter 19: Please don't kiss me

**Sienna's P.O.V**

Riley was about to kiss me  but I stepped back and tripped on the sidewalk. Next thing i knew, I hit the ground hard. 

~

I felt dizzy and my head hurt like hell. I opened my eyes and felt a cold weight on my head. I sad up and an the ice pack that i'm guessing was on my head fell to the ground. Keanna looked over and was at my feet. There was no one else around.

"What happened?" i ask rubbing my head.

"You were ouside with Riley and you were walking to the door and tripped" Keanna said.

But she didn't know the full truth. The thoughts all came back. Riley tried to kiss be and then i got scared and was taking a step back. Then i tripped and must of hit the back of my head on the concrete.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 3:30"

"I SLEPT THAT LONG!"

"Shhhhhh No you did not. You weren't asleep. You were unconcious and it's not 3:30 PM it's 3:30 AM. You've only been out for about 2 and a half hours. And everyone is asleep. Except for the bus driver. We are still driving. We should be arriving at our hotel soon so we'll have to wake eveyone up. They don't have rhersals until 2 tommarrow so we can sleep in. "

"Oh, okay. Hey Keanna"

"Ya"

"You said you put the Chicken Dance video with Riley up. Can i see it"

"Sure"

Keanna pulled out her I Phone from her pocket and got headphones from off the table next to her and plugged them in and handed it to me. What i saw in the video was awful. No wonder everyone was shout Rienna at the concert. The fans now think we're together because of this video.

"Keanna! Why? Why did you put the parts of me and Riley together in here. It looks like were dating! Seriously!!" i whisper yelled.

"Well, i thought you'd be okay with it. Aren't you too official yet?"

"No the exact oppisite. Me and Riley are just friends, look it's complected but you have to understand. Me and Riley could never be anything more than friends. I don't want to risk our friendship"

"I'm so sorry. I wish i'd known. I'll take it down tommarrow"

"No you don't have too. Fans won't forget anyway. It's fine"

"Sienna i am sorry"

"I know you are.....I forgive"

~

We arrived at the hotel a while later and everyone was awoken by the bus driver. I was greated with all the usuall thing and asked "Are you okay?" by everyone of course. We ech got our suitcases and went inside. The only person i didn't see was Riley.

Me and Keanna were waiting on the other side of the Lobby while Joan was checking us in. Connor came up to me with the other too memeber that i was guessing belonged in Before You Exit.

"Hey Keanna, Hi Sienna. Let me introduce you to our drummer Thomas," "Hey" Thomas said shaking my hand the Keanna's "And our guitarist, Braiden" "Hi" he said while doing the exact same thing Thomas did. 

"So Sienna.....We've heard alot about you"

"Oh really?"

"Ya Riley talked about you all the time, it's so nice to finally meet you"

"same" I said with a fake smile because there was one word that was from that sentence that I didn't like. Riley "Used" to talk about me. Why did he stop? I thought to myself.

Thomas, Braiden, Connor chatted with Keanna and I for a while and then went to the front of the Lobby where Joan was to see what was taking so long.

Then i got a text message from Riley.

I opened it up and it read:

"CeCe Please come outside, i wanna talk to you"

I gave Keanna the excuse the i neede some fresh air for my head and she let me go. Then my place was quickly taken by Connor and i can clearly see that Keanna had no problem with it. They chatted away. I don't know why they both just admit there feelings fo eachother and get married.

I walked outside and looked around. I spotted Riley on the sidewalk to the let and walked over. It was truly freezing but i was still wearing Riley's jacket and her was just wearing his usual shirt and jeans. He looked cold. After all you could see our breaths.

"You Alright?"

"Ya, my head just hurts a little" i said when really i felt like it was about to burst.

"So......Why didn't you want to kiss me? I know you wanna be just friends but you promised me one more kiss and i was spontanious."

"Riley i'm sorry and no, i actually didn't promise you anything"

"So your saying you never wanted to kiss me"

"No Riley"

"Then what Sienna"

"Riley, I don't know....Remember I told you how i felt it's just that I don't know yet. I've never kissed anyone yet. I'm 15, i don't really have any experience in life yet. I just don't know. I don't think i'm ready. Just please don't make me. I don't wanna feel forced to have to kiss someone"

"Fine! Well when you figure it out tell me. But until then you don't have to talk to me" 

I felt terrible but it was all the truth. I just didn't feel ready. Or it just didn't feel right. I just don't know. Riley had alreay walked in and seemed to be avoiding my eyes. He looked everyway opposite of me and i just couldn't stand it. Then Joan walked away from the desk with some cards which i'm guessing were the keys to our rooms. 

She was about to speak up but then Riley whispered in her ear and Joan looked my way and i just looked down. I was guessing he was telling her not to put us in a room together because that was probably the original plan. Then Riley stepped back and Joan spoke up.

"Okay you guys will be sharing rooms. Keanna with Connor (Of course),  Braiden with Thomas, Riley with me i guess and Toby with Sienna"

"WHAT?! Mom you can't do this to me!!" Toby spoke very angrily.

"Oh yes i can. I'm your mother, i can tell you to do whatever i want. Besides it will finally give you a chance for you too to bond and somehow work things out"

I was still in shock and i could see Riley with a smirk on his face. He did this all on purpose. I just couldn't help but think of some colorful words to him in my head. 

Toby snatched the card out of Joans hand and walked away very flustered. 

"You coming or what?!" Toby turned back and yelled to me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts and quickly scurried along. Tonight was going to be a long night. Even though it was technically almost 4 in the morning. It was Riley, now this. I didn't think my life could get worse but then i spoke to soon.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for any errors. Vote, Follow, Share, and Comment what tou think. Thanks! And don't forget to enter the contest! It's still going.