Missed You.

Delancy POV.

There are times when you can guess the tension in the air. I am observing that the air around me in filled with something where I cannot put my finger. I felt that a few days ARE back and I asked about it to Blair as well as Alex but they both just said, "BEST FRIEND'S BEST FRIEND NEVER A FRIEND". And I thought about even I cannot be a friend of Blair's or Alex's best friend.

It suddenly feels like I am leaving in a dream world. Stefan. Just a name, just a guy, just a human. This year my life has turned upside down like it has never been before. We had a few chats on facebook but later we exchanged our numbers and we talk good enough. But he was out for a week with his parents for some family outing, main thing his phone was off. He is returning tomorrow. So I will get to meet him in school.

Alex is the best. Time with him can never be boring. As I left school today, Blair was busy with some work for her literature class. So I choose to walk. Suddenly I car showed up with innumerable horns. I turned to see a smiling Alex. He asked me why I am walking back and so we ended up here! Sitting on grass near a lake, can actually be my favourite spot. The passing air is making me fall in love with the nature. I cant explain how water calms me like nothing else. A jar of nutella is a different thing! It has been a long time since we have spent some time together. Mostly he is busy with his basketball thing and me with my studies.

"Long time?" Alex said. Saying what was in my mind a few moments ago.

"Yeah! You are saying it like we are long lost best friends!" I said with a chuckle. But that didn't hide my sadness. No matter what, Alex is my best friend and recently I have got very less time with him. I did miss him. No matter what, he always treated me as his younger sister. I was used to his possessive nature and continuous pamper. But lately I am missing that.

"Nah! It's just that, we get so less time to spend together, like..."

"We used too..." I completed his sentence midway. He looked up at me and gave me a small nod. I continued,

"But recently, you have been busy with something I don't know and that is why we don't get time!"

"Oh please! You are busy with that Stefan guy!" he said in an overdramatic voice. I laugh loudly as I couldn't control it.

"That Stefan guy? Seriously?" I laughed at the sentence. It maybe true but it just sounded so weird.

"Yeah! I have got the talks!" can I say this made me stop! What talks?

"What talks?" I asked. Out of curiosity.

"I have heard from the cheerleader group. That there is something going on."

"Cheerleader group? Are you meeting or knowing one of the girls?" I was curious. He is spending less time with us recently. He doesn't come to pick me up. He is not free for outing with me and Blair. He is not taking me to the ice cream parlour and worst! He is not even got me a nutella jar since this year has started. It is now coming to light, that he has been like this recently not before.

"Yeah! I know some of them." Okayyyyy! I think I am not liking where it is going. I look at him to ask, who , but stop in tracks when I see a faint smile on his face. A sweet, daydreaming smile.

"How? And who all do you know?" I asked. I can sense my voice was holding a warning and anger sound. He has definitely changed. I never liked those bimbos. They think they rule the school. I have witnessed them bulling some girls in the restroom... Uhh... that's just gross.

"I know them due to football Del. That thing is what makes them cheerleader." Okay! How stupid of me! Alex even rolled his eyes at me. You know what lets be the same.