Destination Reached.

Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I know it is just amazing and I am too :* (Haha!! I am soo happy that I cannot stop praising myself.)

Stop reading me and start with the chapter already.

***

Delancy POV.

It is already 7.30! He is still not here. I am completely ready yet he is not here. I called him a few times, but he didn't even respond. I might over think but Blair gave a signal I guess. I don't want to ruin this night for me. I am bored watching T.V now!

Finally the doorbell rang; I literally ran to the door and opened it like my life depends on it. 'Deep breaths' I took and opened the door to see my date for the...? Wait why do I see FLOWERS? Orchids?? That to white ones! I love them.

"Stefan?" I said and warning is clear in my voice. The bunch of orchids sided and Stefan came to view. I walked in the house and switched the TV off and collected my phone and purse. I turned to see a smiling Stefan. It is actually the first time I saw him today like in the party dress off course. He is wearing a black jeans and white shirt with black jacket.

He. Looks. Hot.

"I know I am looking like fire, don't drool and put water on Me." he said and all I could do was stare at him open mouthed just as I was a while ago. I cannot help it actually, he did look hot. Apart from the fact that I do remember his message and I am supposed to make him drool and not do it myself.

"Oh! Really? Well, I was drooling over those flowers. Not on an ugly face like you. They deserve the drool you see." I said and walked past him, I heard him chuckle as I went to the door of my house and stood by it, "Now if the late-comer has no problem can we leave?" I said and he walked to me. He handed me the flowers and said,

"Thanks for coming with me, these are for you." I took them with a smile and said, "Thank you they are really beautiful." And went inside to keep them when he grabbed my arm and spoke, "Not as much as you." My eyes found his faster than lightning can travel. I can see that he meant every word. I saw his expression change and he had a smile on his face. I don't know how long we were like that. Maybe like 40 seconds but felt like hours. He slightly turned and let me go, I walked ahead and smiled at him. My cheeks just turned to the darkest shade of red. I kept the flowers in a vase and went to the door. He had a tie in his hand and he was looking at me hopingly. I went to him and stood in front of him he had this boyish smile on his face,

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I said and he brought his hand forward holding tie.

"Um... I don't know how to tie a tie. Can you do it for me?" I cannot help but laugh at him. I cannot hold it back. As if he knew he had it coming, he spoke again, "Stop, I knew this was embarrassing." He said and rubbed the back of his head. I looked at him and finally stopped laughing and took the tie from his hand.

I slipped the tie around his neck and tie started tying the knot. As I was doing it he suddenly spoke,

"Delancy, don't tie it like a professional one, tie it loose and make it look like 'cool'." I gave him a glare and answered.

"So, Mr Hot Shot wants to look cool?" I said and he nodded his head upside down and I observed his hairs, I saw his hairs perfectly settled with some nice gel. The smell was captivating. As I was tying the tie, I spoke,

"Stefan you do realise that we are late right? It is already 8." I said as I loosened the tie so it will look 'cool'.

"I know. Let's leave we will reach by 9.30." He said adjusting his tie a bit and walking out of the door. I rolled my eyes and went inside to grab my phone and purse and switching of my lights and leaving. It was not his usual car. I got down the porch and walked out; it was a Corvette Stingray Z51. Matt finished Black. My dream car!