Should I say!

*UNEDITED*

Delancy POV.

"Sure." I said after fighting with my mind for a while. I saw him smile a smile that I have never seen of him.He smiled like he really had a doubt that I won't agree to ride him. I agreed for ride with my crush! Blair! ask for details please!!

I saw Blair standing around the corner eying me. Okay this is weird. She is standing with a guy who turned out to be Daniel. Something is going on I guess. Haha, I am going to ask for details. Daniel seems a good guy. I mean he is smart and mature. He is like serious kind of guy! Maybe..?

"So, Can we go?" he asked. Oh! I completely forgot he was standing here. I looked at him and he was just staring down at me. I looked down and nodded yes! Wait, what about Blair?!

"Wait, I will just inform Blair!" I said and he smiled at me and replied me a 'yes'. I walked to Blair and somewhat noticed I can kind of interpret. Daniel was trying to convince something to her. But what? I walked ahead and looked at them. Blair and Daniel stopped talking whatever they were talking and Blair walked towards me, strange thing was that she left him like she was irritated and then she is smiling walking towards it.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked her. One moment she is other and then the other she is smiling.

"Nothing." She said cheerfully. God! this girl.

"Blair Willows. What is going on?" I asked. Sometimes I just need a stern voice to talk, she is a hard secret speaker.

"Daniel asked me go with him to this Drake guy's party. And I am just making him chase me a bit. It is fun." She said and I am looking at her with my mouth slightly ajar.

"So what are you doing?" she was confused at first but the she knew I was talking about the party.

"I am going. And I am sure Stefan will ask you as well. It is on Saturday and plus everyone knows he has hots for you. So no one will ask him." She said ending with a wink. She is stupid.

"Blair..." I heard and saw Daniel looking at Blair and me.

"Yes, Daniel." She answered him yet I think he took it as a question.

"Come on, I don't bite..." he was again convincing her when Blair spoke again.

"I said yes Daniel. I will go to the party with you." That entire pleading look is replaced with a smile! A breath taking one though!

"Okay! I will meet you tomorrow at your place at 6. Party begins at 7." He said smilingly.

"Okay. Don't be late." She smiled at him and so did he. Aww... cute couple! They will make.

"Yeah! Bye Del!" he looked at me with a smile. Ahaan!! Some is happy.

"Glad you noticed me Daniel." I said laughing and joined by Blair. Daniel joined in after realizing that I was just having fun. We bid our goodbye's with Daniel and now it was only me and Blair. I saw Stefan's car pulling out and waiting for me! I forgot about him.

"Blair, Stefan is giving me a ride home." I said and saw her looking at me confused the way I was. Silently asking me 'Today?' Well, I had the same question, so I get it.

"Everyday." I said and she is smiling from ear to ear like me. Yeah! I had the same look. Can't expect less from Blair.

"Oh! Lucky girl! I told you he has hot's. Call me once you reach home." She said in a low tone and turned to Stefan, "Hey Stefan, Thanks for the ride. Finally I will be on time to school." she said in a low chuckle.

"I don't mind. Maybe I can make Delancy come on time!" he said and chuckled as well.

"What?! Whatever. Bye Blair. Talk to you later." I said and gave her a flying kiss. Blair left and I went towards the car. I walked at the back seat when Stefan spoke, "I am giving you a ride, Delancy. I am not your driver." He said in an irritated tone. Ops! Someone's pissed. I moved to the front passenger seat and sat next to him. he started the car and we left the school.