01

Samrina POV,

"Samrina wake up sweetie, its time to go to pray" I woke up with the familiar voice i slowly open my eyes  to see who it was,it was my lovely mom immediately I stood up before she leaves the room and hugged her behind before she turns and hugged me back "assalmu aleykum ummi" I greeted her as usual "waalleykum salam ya binti" she responded i smirk and give her a peck on the chick before I could go to the bathroom to freshen up.
Momentarily, I took the prayer mat and started praying.Prayers is what always satisfies my heart it makes me so comfortable, I finished praying folded my matt, took the mushaf (book of Allah) and opened up a random page and started reading by the time i read a couple of verses tears were at the verge of my eyes. i couldn't control them so I just let it be, i stopped reading after a while and remembered that I had to go to school, immediately i stood up and i put on white long dress with a black cardigan on top and a black scarf.
I run downstairs to eat breakfast, i made my way to the kitchen my parents chit chatting I went to them and hugged them both"assalamualeykum abi and umi" they both responded in unison and i smirk and I took my breakfast which my mom had already prepared for "alhumdulilah" I whispered to myself because of having lovely family around me.
" i was thinking if i can dropped you to school today ya binti do you mind?" My dad asked and i almost chocked on the good I Was eating because I rarely with my dad because he manages a lot of work at his company and I Was happy to hear that, " sure abi I would really love to its being long time since i went with you somewhere" i said " then hurry up habibti. You will be late you only have 15 minutes left".
I hop on to my dad's car and he did the same too " So what are you planning w to do After high-school?" My dad asked "umm... Yea I want to go to islamic university and I want to study Nursing, that field interests me because, you meet different kind of patients and help them its awesome dad" " you know what my daughter? ,am proud of you and you have my blessing too i know you can do it because you strong and talented young girl" i was so happy after hearing that my dad always gives me hope towards life he expect me to be abetter person tomorrow"sure dad don't worry I will always fulfill what you desire with the help of Allah (sw)" I came to realize that I was at the school parking lot i gave my dad a peck on the forehead and step out of the car. As usual I Went to my first period which is physics, as i step into the class I caught the attention of everyone in the class and to me it was weird obviously,"Good morning samrina dont you know you are 2mins late to class? I would mark you tardy ok?" I nodded without saying anything and went to my assign sit and the teacher continued teaching.Few minutes later there was a knock on the door everyone was eager to know who it was "How may i help you?" Ask the teacher we couldn't fully see the person because he/she was standing outside "umm yea the counselor changed my schedule and I have physics for first period" said the voice a little bit loud so that we could hear don't know why but I felt I kind want to know who this person is.
" Awesome get in and go sit the second row vacant seat and whats your name please? " pointing the seat in front of me which was vacant i rolled my eyes
" my name is haikal mrs" haikal responded to the teacher. He was tall, well built body which could attract each. Girl who sees him,he had alight skin with curved blonde hair.
I heard whispers behind my back and then iturn to see who it was too girls " yeey i see mr handsome join our class" i rolled my eyes and then turn to the teacher to give her full attention. 30mins later the bell rung and it was time to leave first period I took my stuff with me left the class, imade my way through the busy hallway i was on my own thought when a familiar voice interrupted me i turned to look who it was " hey Rayan!". Rayan was my best friend since childhood she 3 inches taller and skinnier than i, she has blue eyes,light skin. I always admire her beauty which I shouldnt be doing that because its haraam to feel jealous from your sister or brother or to hold grudge based on their physical appearance. " hey are you deaf samrina Iwas calling the whole day" she said "ooop ooop dont even say that you weren't calling the whole day because the day just started its not even midday yet so what are you saying miss" she chuckled and hold my hand dragging me to her locker " what' s going on i want to go to my second period i was already late in my first period and Allah know what the teacher was saying..." she interrupted me before icould finish " its ok just be with me because imiss my samrina i will walk you to class and if any teacher tries to talk to you iwill show my karate skills so dnt worry babe" " Rayan hurry up then"

I hope you like my first chapter