04

Samrina POV

I tiptoed slowly to the kitchen to get a glass of water,i went inside and grab an empty glass from the utensil drawer to my surprise,something caught my attention at our back yard.Two men stood there whispering to each other,i was shocked the first thing that came to my mind was that they are bargullars who wanted to rob our house, so the only way i had,is to wait for the next move they will make,the empty glass was still in my hand iddn't even poured water yet.

Twenty minutes passed still they were whispering idoubt that they saw me but i was wrong they didnt saw me because the light in the kitchen was off.A car which happens to be like buick stood infront of them and they went towards the car and they bend down to talk to the driver they talked for sometimes until one of them opened the passenger's seat door then the second did the same from the other side of the door, the driver started the car and then they left leaving dust behind, so my question was, what were they doing in our back yard ?.I remember that the main reason i came in was to get water, i turn the water tap and poured into my glass,and drunk without any pause.

iwent to my room sat on bed for a while for what seemed like ten minutes and all of a sudden there was light rays froming outside into my room's curtains and i was surprise to see who could come at this hour or it the same guys who were at the backyard so i peeked through the curtain and i was true it was the same people, but the only difference this time is there was a lady who was wearing a black abaya and also niqab,

Niqab was not as popular as it was from the the other part of the country,the women wear ordinary clothes and their faces was visible,so the lady took out a phone and tried to dialed numbers.

Her voice was very clear that could be heard from where she stood to where i was peeking and eavesdropping from,"Dont be surprise i just wanted to tell you that am infront of your house waiting for you to get down so hurry up and if you try to be smart bear in mind that what happens to your family isnt my fault" she paused to listen to the person she was talking to and then she hang the phone and turned to face to the other men who were at our backyard,they talked silently untill a guy with a black clothes with a cap appeared from one side and went upto them, immidiately they stopped their conversation and the lady turned to, she started talking in a awy that one couldnt understand from my perspect it seems that this people are having a certain together its either gang or drug dealing situation.