Unexpected

Hi folks here is another chapter shout out to my silent readers please vote and comment.

Samrina (POV)
I stood there not able to move a single inch the text read as "Hey Mr Abdalla iknow you have come to know that i turned into a goon let me warn you if you try to act smart regarding this issue to others especially to the cops,you will regret so better keep your mouth shut and one more thing I will start moving to your house from next week Thursday so you better get rid those children who are from your deceased wife send them back to where they came from i don't want many people in "my to be" house with that i wish you all the best have a nice day

from your lovely wifey Zulekha"

wait whaat? did she just wrote wifey? that is awkward how can papa do this to us when we are living with peace there is no way I will let her stay with us I have to do something with her before i deal with papa.

I returned the phone to the same spot papa placed it and I run to my room i closed the door and start pacing inside the room thinking of a way to get rid of this fake wifey of papa finally after five minutes of critical thinking an idea came to my mind first i should call my friend samira and ask her if we can meet.I took out my phone and dialled her number with the second ring she picked up the phone " ASC [hi] samira how are you?" "Ws samrina am doing good Alhamdulilah how about you?" " Alhamdulilah am doing good too" "Samira can we meet today at carribou coffee its urgent i have to talk about something" " Yea sure me too i want to talk to you about something can we meet like 5:30pm?" " yes sure that would work thanks see you later insha allah" " ok insha allah bye" "bye"

*****************

Slumber over took me i woke up 5:15 immidiately iwent to the bathroom took a long soothing shower, take wudhu prayed asr and drove off to carribou coffee shop. After 5 minutes of driving I parked the car and went inside the coffee shop I look for samrina and there she was sitting at the corner texting i walked up to her " look who is texting today who is that lucky guy who you are soo obsessed i mean you dont even pay attention around you, you are into the phone" i like teasing her she is that kind of a person who never gets mad for no reason she is amazing person i knew her since first grade. "Heey stop! am not" with shy expression on her face.
We chit chatted for what seems like an hour " By the way samrina i want to tell you something " i raised my eye brows and ready to listen to samira " go ahead please what is it?" " Actually i recieved a proposal from this guy who is a doctor and my dad agreed so my engagement would be this evening" wait what'? " ARE YOU FREEKING SERIOUS? How can you accept proposal at this age dont you remember that we are graduating from high school a week from now so whats the hurry?"
" I know right? the guy want to get married as soon possible thats why" i was beyond shock this is Abuse to me how can she be forced to a marriage that she didn't give her consents?
" why dont you talk to him and tell him to give you sometime? What is his name?" I asked her so eager to know more about the man "his name is Heykal Hanif " wait is that the same heykal i met yesterday at the clinic?........

Dan dan what will happen? Who is this heykal? Why does he want to marry samira so early qhat do you think please vote and comment