02

Am really sorry for the late update,the thing is, my school was open and i was busy with school and all those stuff,i guess you cnt wait for the. Next chapter....dan dan here it is vote, comment and remember this my first book on wattpad and i came from a barely minimum of English speakers so i hope udnt judge my grammar,love you all.

Samrina POV

"Guess what?" Referring to Rayan,i looked over to her side, she was in her own thoughts "girl? Whats on your head that you are thinking too much and  i can think with you?"  "No iwas in my own world, as in like i was wondering how my college year would be? Would i ever meet these familiar face that I got to see everyday?"

***********

The day was very long, and the bell rang it was time to go home i was  happy to go home finally,i took the city bus and went home as i stepped onto my house ,I heard laughter from the sitting room, i was bamboozled,without any wasting track of time I shouted I Was home and my mom responded immediately "sweetie come and see who is here" i walked towards them see who it was, i wasn't surprised to see the person because it looks like a person i never saw before.
"She doesn't recognize me yet because the last time i saw her she was 7 years old idnt think if she can remember me yet,but i can introduce myself so that she can know me better" said the female voice, i smirk and then she went on introducing herself "my name is salma,I am your mom's beloved cousin and best friend" i smirk excuse myself to go to my room and freshen up.

I closed the door to my room,went to my bed and land there on the bed not wanting to be interrupted but iwas wrong.
The thoughts of haikal came into my mind and i tried every possible way to get rid of the thought but icouldnt. Finally I  heard a knock on my door and i stood up went to see who it was, i unlocked the door and open it slowly "oh mommy".