THREAT!

Hi guys am really sorry for not updating for so long i was so busy. There you go an interesting chapter please don't hesitate to comment and vote i wanted to stop writting and start another book then i have come to know that i have silent reader and this chapter goes to all my silent readers.

SAMRINA POV
I was with Anoosh and Anoosha playing the twenty question then all of a sudden we heard "ding dong"  i wondered who it was then i remembered that kasim was out today so i left to open the door, as i was descending from the stairs, the same ladies  who i was opening the door for was still with dad without going for further thought i went to open the door.

"Asc, welcome back kasim brother" as we hugged each other " WS samrina how is your day going so far and who is at home?" " there are two ladies who came to visit dad and my day is going great so far" whispering to him to that he chuckled

Few minutes later Kasim joined us  in the room while dad and the ladies were chit chatting at the living room.

   Abdalla POV
"Asc Abi"  " Ws kasim"  then he said salam to zulekha and my "daughter" and went upstairs. "So he is your  son too?"  " yes he is my son, he is my first born"   She gave me a weird look immidiately, but i could care less because Alia was my first wife. " i careless about if he is either first or fifty all i care is you should care for us and let us stay in this house". I was unable to digest whatever i just heard is she really threatening me?.

"Zulekha listen carefully i will let you stay in this house on one condition, and this is if only you keep your mouth zip. I will let you stay with us after couple weeks because my daughters who just came for their mom's funeral are here and Alia just died i cant take this decision right now because it would be stressful so take it easy for some and i will let you know when you can come and stay with us".

She was quite for some time and finally said 'YES' Alhamdulilah i was relieved she bid goodbye and left the house. Two seconds later she sent me a text saying "if you try to act smart i will do actions that you will regret throughout your life time"

I chuckled because i thought that was her usual joke and replied "OK". Few minutes later i went to my facebook and scrolled down the Newsfeed as i was scrolling what i saw shocked me to death.

Zulekha was standing with two men who were holding guns as well as her she was wearing tight jeans and white long sleeve T-shirt i was unable to move for a moment because i never thought zulekha could stoop so low.I checked who posted, it was a man and on top of that there was a comment that the man who posted it commented saying " Baby girl is getting it" my mouth was wide open and i was unable to digest to whatever that is just happening.

I dont know when i took the phone and dialled her number on the second ring she picked up " well well mr Abdalla how may i help you?" " listen you lady dont ever claim that i am the father of your daughter leave me alone and if you try to act smart i know what i am supposed to do" " look who is talking today what happen baby?" " wow wow stop pretending as if nothing happened i know you have joined gang and i cannot believe you could do that in your life what am telling you is that from now on dont ever claim me bye have a nice life ahead of you" i can feel her evil smirk on the other side.

SAMRINA POV

As i was descending from the stairs i heard papa yelling on someone through the phone i tried to stand at a spot that no one could see me eavesdropping, and then what i heard next made my heart to come out of my body did papa just said "Dont you dare claim me as your husband and your daughter to be my daughter i know neither of you from now on" I was shocked to hear and why is he saying dont claim me question started haunted me.

I have to do something i have to figure out what that is so i went to papa after he disconnected the call and sat next to him " ASC (hi) papa" "WS(hi) my darling do you need anything i know when you make those kind facial expressions you want something desperately" "Mhhhh actually i wanted....... " i could not finish when kasim said salaam to papa and started conversation so i thought of taking papa's phone without him knowing and go through it and figure out what is going on. i took the phone slowly and went to the kitchen as i was about to open Facebook 'ding' there was a text i read the text and what i read made my body numb......