"Because you're hot."

2 weeks later

"Hey Grandpa!", I shouted as soon as I saw Steve entering my room.

He rolled his eyes.

"It's time to train, Taylor."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes,

"No"

He gave me a grin.

"Yes, it's part of your job"

"Well you know what's not part of my job?", I snapped back at him.

"What?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

I shook my head "Being distracted every training session because my instructor insists on showing me how to do everything!"                                                          

"Well that's what I am supposed to do!" he answered now fully confused.

"BUT YOU HAVE YOUR SHIRT OFF! Which is super distracting because you're hot."

He rised both of his eyebrows and gave me a cheeky grin. Just now I realised what I said and I felt my ears burning red.

"Oh dear I did not just say that", I whispered embarrased. Steve started laughing.

"You did actually"

I grabbed the nearest thing I had laying around me, what happened to be my Panda pillow pet, and threw it at him.

Still laughing he left the room. Almost at the door he turned around again and said

"The training session begins in 10 minutes. You'll be there"

I moaned annoyed but nodded my head. With a satisfied grin on his lips, he left. When I was 100% sure about him being gone I buried my head in my blanket and cursed myself in 10 different languages.

Suddenly the door got kicked open by someone and I raised my head again.
"Get up, loser. Special training today!"

Cara.

"Steve already came to tell me to make myself ready." I said, slowly getting out of bed. All of my bones still hurt from yesterday. Boxing. Not funny.

"Yes but your sweetheart surely didn't tell you that we are doing a special training session today. I don't exactly know what is going to happen but: WE CAN GO OUTSIDE."

Cara was desperate to go out. Ever since agent Seyfried forbid us to leave the building.

"He's not my sweetheart.", I said while putting on my black leggings and a gray tank top.

"Okay, meet you in ten.", Cara said, ignoring my last statement. She left the room, of course slamming the door behind her.

-
"Spiegelman, you team up with Brown. I'll stay with Jackson in the back."

"What are we supposed to do again?",

Cara asked while she was helping me to put on my scuba diving uniform.

"We made up a scenery which could most likely happen to your future team. Down there is a box which your other team members are going to defend. In there is a 0-8-4 we'll get it out and if we make it without being "shot" by these fake guns, we win."

Will nodded and Cara was jumping from one leg to the other.

"So you two are going to make sure that we won't get shot and Will and I try to get the 0-8-4?"