Hickeys - Dan Howell

Imagine -

"So last night, (Y/n) and I were, um how can I say this... Well we were just kissing and things got heated really quickly and so I kind of got this." Dan said, blushing, while pointing at the hickey that you had given him last night.

Dan kept on talking about how amazing your guys relationship was. He talked about you like if his life depended on it. "(Y/n)...she's amazing. She brings me happiness. She brings a smile to my face." And so on he went while he blushed madly.

As Dan was talking to his fans about you, you sat on the other wall smiling like crazy. You heard every single thing he said. Every compliment. Every giggle he let out. Every sigh of happiness.

Soon you started to break down of how much he loved you. One tear followed another one down your face. Your smile felt permanent in your skin. "Guys I really do love (Y/n)." And with that you let out a sob. You don't know why but it just made you so happy to know that he loved you so much like you did to him.

Dan stopped talking and turned around to find no sight of anyone. He got up his seat and walked over to the door to see if anyone was there. Before you could get up and head into your guys kitchen.

Dan saw you with concern eyes while you sat on the floor with a red nose and watery eyes. "Baby? Are you ok?" His eyes showed full attention towards you.

"You-You're just to-o kind to me." You sobbed. "All those things you say. All those compliments. I love you, Dan Howell. I'm so happy to know that I found my other half. I'm happy that you're my half." You said while some tears escaped your eyes.

Dan smiled and sat next to you. "I love you too,             (Y/n) (L/n).

And with that you guys shared a passionate long kiss both of you forgetting about the world and the living walking around them.
____________________________________

I'm sorry if this sucks. It really does but I tried it's my first one.