I'm pregnant - Phil Lester

Imagine -

"Phil!" You shouted walking out of the bathroom with your pregnancy test behind your back heading into your guys room.

"Yea?" He asked taking his eyes off his computer. You were extremely nervous so you sat down on the bed that was close to Phil.

You handed Phil the pregnancy test and looked down at your palms. Phil was confused but looked down at the stick that showed || lines.

He read | negative || positive. Phil finally understood and let out a laugh of happiness. You looked up at what he was laughing about. He was smiling that big smile that he only showed when something incredible has happened.

"(Y/n)! This is amazing! We're gonna have our own child!" He smiled while he brought you into his lap and hugged me. You hugged him back kissing his forehead.

"I'm so happy that you're ok with this." You smiled while you had your face in the crook of Phil's neck.

"(Y/n) I'm fine with this. Hell, I'm even in love with this. I love you and this baby. I would never ever leave you. You brought light into my dark world and look how bright it is now thanks to you." He smiled looking down looking at my stomach while rubbing it.

"I love you, too Phil Lester." You smiled while you looked down at his hands.