(Pt.1) Broken - Alex Gaskarth

"Oh my fucking gosh! (Y/n) can you stop talking I'm trying to relax!?" Alex yelled in my face as he grabbed my wrist.

When I came home he looked pretty stressed out. I tried to ask him if he wanted anything or if he wanted to head into the room for a nap but he would just ignore me.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered looking down at my black pair of converse. "Gosh, all I wanted was peace and quiet to think than you came in!" He yelled again letting go of wrists.

I was done. I was done with him bitching and making me always feel less. "You know what! I'm done! I can't be with you always making me feel less! You're the problem to my lif-" and before I could finish my face was the other way turned and my left cheek burned. Alex slapped me. And hard. Tears were already rolling down my face.

"I'm done." I whispered lightly but enough to let him hear. I grabbed my purse which was in the couch right next were Alex sat. Alex sat with a face. A face of confusion. A face of sadness. It looked like he would break at any moment and just cry until there were no more tears. You left your engagement ring in the coffee table right there to tell him that the wedding was off.

'Good' you thought. You opened the door but was stopped by a voice calling out for you.

"(Y/n)!" Alex yelled behind you but you immediately shut the door and ran to your car. You turned on you car and drove fast out of your guys home which was now his.

You had nowhere to go. If you went to Jack's he would of try to bring you and Alex together. You didn't wanted that. You wanted to be with someone who doesn't make you feel less. Your brother was the only place to go.

"Hello?"

"Um Kellin, can I stay over for a little while?"

"Yea of course. But what about Alex and your guys house?" His name made me cringed like if he would come out of nowhere and slap me again. Tears fell out of my eyes, remembering what he has just done to me.

"I'll explain later."

And with that I hanged up.