Mommy's an angel - Frank Iero

Lighting roared in the background as your and Frank's 4 year year old little girl, Grace, cried on her pillow. She didn't cried because of the lighting. She cried because she couldn't see you. She couldn't be with you. And that broke her into billions.

Frank passed by and could hear her whimpering. He opened the door slowly and saw her tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes.

"Aw, Honey why are you crying?" Frank asked with concern in his voice as he sat next to his daughter on her bed.

"Wh-where's m-mm-mum?" She sobbed in Franks chest. Franks expression changed immediately. From concern to sad. He looked down at his little girl. Her big brown eyes, just like her mothers, he thought.

"Darling, your mother, she loves you but she's in a better place now. She's busy, she's somewhere special but she can't never leave." Frank softly said with a frown.

"Daddy, w-was mom a g-good person?" Grace asked with tears still streaming down her face.

Frank smiled remembering how (Y/n) was. She was beautiful, generous, always grateful. God, she was an amazing woman.

"Yes she was. She was the best that I've ever known. She loved to help others. She loved to smile. She loved to keep her mind on the positive." Frank said as he was on the verge of tears.

Frank let out a shaky breath and let the tears roll down his face. Grace hugged her daddy letting him know that is ok. That its ok to cry. To let it out. It was all ok.

"Daddy don't cry. At least mommy's in a better place now. She was always an angel but now she has wings." Grace smiled at her dads sad face.

Frank smiled a sad smile. "Grace I love you. I love you and your mother. I'm very happy that I have you. You're just like your mother. Beautiful, smart, and joyful."

And with that they both hugged each other and slept peacefully through the thunder and lighting.

___________________________________

I tried so yea and also I'm very tired. I've been outside the whole day.