Chapter 10- New life with me? Please?

Justin P.O.V.

I'm feeling like shit. I would kill myself for what i did to April. I'm a jerk. I got up on the couch and went in the bedroom. Tomorrow we'll leave the hotel and go back in her city. I wanted to ask her to move in with me. I wanted to buy a big house and live with my little April. But now? If shell say she doen't trust me anymore. I'll be lost without her. I opened the door and there she was. My April. Sleeping. I sat down next to her and brushed her hair with my fingers. She is so beautiful. I can't loose her. I kissed her cheek gently and a tear fell from my eye to her cheek. "I love you, so, so much!" I whispered.

April P.O.V.

I felt something wet on my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Justin standing next to me, his head in his hands. He looked so hurt. Sad. Broke. I don't wanna see him like that. I got up and put my arms around his neck. He looked up so i could see his red, puffy eyes.

-"I-I don't wanna-- loose you-- love, I-i don't wanna..." He said between sobs. It hurts me so bad to see him like that. I know he'll never cheat on me again.

-"Shhh, i love you Justin. I'm yours and you are mine. I'll never leave you." I kissed his cheek and wiped away his tears.

-"Good, because i'll never let you go. I would rather die then to see you walk away. Baby i'm sorry for verything. I love you."

-"I know Justin. I love you too." He gave me one of his sweetly kisses and hugged me tight. I barely could breathe but i don't mind. As long as his arms are around me i'm ok. I'm safe.

Justin P.O.V.

I'm the most happy guy in the whole wide world. She really accepted me back after what i did to her. She is so amazing, she is so loving. I don't wanna feel this feeling, that i could loose her. It's the worst feeling ever.

-"Babe, do you wanna move in with me?" She went silent for a while... "I mean, i could buy a house in your city and move there with you. I could drive you to school every day and pick you up. We could invite your parents and mine every Easter and Christmas... Please...just say something."

-"Sure Justin, i wanna move in with you. Will be so perfect. A new life with the man i love. It's everything i could ask for." She smiled wide and kissed me.

-"You can pick everything. But please, i don't want a pink bedroom."

-"No, actually i was thinking at a white and black one. A purple and white living room, a light green kitchen."

-"Amazing, just like you April. I'm so lucky to have you." I thought for a while. "And a big outside pool."

-"Anything you want Justy...anything you want." She giggled.

-"Are you ready to start your new life with me? Future Mrs Bieber?" I smirked sexily.

-"Yes, i'm ready."