Chapter 11- Don't tell me you love me, lier!!

2 week later...

April P.O.V.

My parents moved in Canada for 4 months so they left me to move with Justin. So i moved with Justin in our new house. It's just amazing. We are together all the time. Scooter let him stay the whole summer here. We have actually a normal life, we go to movies, shopping together, go to the beach or park. If i'm tired or something he would cook the dinner for me. He is the best boyfriend ever. Right now i'm about to arrive home, i was in the park with my friend. I opened the door and saw a pair of heels next to the couch. What the hell? I don't remember to have pink heels... I slowly went upstairs. In the hall was a pink tank top on the floor. Ok, calm, maybe Justin is trying to make a bad joke. A really bad joke.The bedroom's door was open. I pushed myself in slowly and looked inside. More clothes. Justin's shirt and pants...and a bra. I heard some moans from the bathroom. I rushed inside and saw Justin and Selena. H-He promised! He promised he'll never cheat! I started to cry so hard. Justin was shocked. Selena started to laugh and left the room. Soon after i heard the bedroom door, well she left.

-"Bab---"

-"DON'T EVEN FUCKING TRY BIEBER!!!! I'M NOT YOU BABE ANYMORE!!!" I yelled and started to pack my clothes.

-"Wait, please, i can explain." He tried to take the clothes from my hands but i kinda slapped him.

-"I DON'T CARE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU. I TRUSTED YOU. YOU SAID YOU'LL NEVER GONNA CHEAT ON ME. YOU ARE A LIER, A CHEATER!!!!"  I was so angry. He just stayed there, caressing his red cheek. A tear fell on his cheek. He thought i would care? No, buddy, i don't care anymore. He is a cheater and i'm done. I packed everything. Some sobs escaped Justin's mouth but i didn't bother to look at him. He doesn't deserve it.

-"She forced me..." He finally said.

-"Yeah, sure. She undressed you, she pushed you in the shower, right?! You are a little innocent baby boy...."

-"If you let me explain..."

-"Nope, dear, i'm done. I can't trust you. If i forgive you now, you'll  cheat on me again, i'm sure."

I quickly ran downstairs hoping he wouldn't follow me, but he did.

-"Please don't leave April, I love you." And with that i exploded, again.

-"DON'T TELL ME YOU LOVE ME, OK? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS. THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW IS SEX. YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHO LOVES YOU, YOU CHEATING ANYWAY!!!" I screamed and slapped his chest. He caught my arms.

-"Shhh, i do love you, please."

-"Leave me. If you love me you have to let me go. I suffer next to you." A tear fell from my eye, down to my cheek. He slowly let go of my arms, i took my suitcase and left. He stayed in the door frame, looking at me. His eyes puffy and red, his hair was a mess. If i was myself i would be hurt. But he destroyed that part of me. I don't feel anything right now, just pain and anger.

When i arrived home i got a text from Justin <3 : 'I love you...forever and always.' I texted back 'Don't tell me you love me, lier.' I went in my livingroom and sat on the couch. On the coffee table was a picture with me and Justin. Damn! When i put that here?! I took it and throw against the wall. The glass broke in million pieces, just like my heart.

Justin P.O.V.

'Don't tell me you love me, lier.' How i can be so idiot?! I swer i didn't want to cheat her. Selena said she would kill April if i don't fuck with her for the last time. I didn't accept, but then i thought, she is crazy, she would do this. Nobody would think Selena Gomez would kill someone, so i accepted. But i was so idiot. Now i will never get my April back... I went back in our bedroom and looked around. She forgot a sweater. I picked it up and smell it. My perfect girlfriend perfume. Or my ex girlfriend... I can't believe i let her go.

I felt the need to write my feelings. I took my music journal and a pen.

' Well you only need the light when it's burning low,

Only miss the sun, when it starts to snow,

Only know your high when you're feeling low,

Only know you love her when you let her go...and you let her go.'

I put my notebook away and hugged her sweater.Crying, thinking about her sweet touch, hugging her sweater, trying to bring her closer to me. But she'll never be in my arms again, i know that. I lost her, forever. 'I love you, forever and always.' I whispered and fell asleep.