Chapter 6- I regret it, but she will never find out.

Selena P.O.V.

After i left the pub i met Taylor at her place. Justin is so funny, he thinks he could move on. Well he could but i won't let him.

-"So, babe, you met with Justin. Does he love you?" My best friend, Taylos asked.

-"Ummm, well he is dating someone but it's not a problem for me." I laughed.

-"Do you really love him Sely?"

-"No, of course not. But i like to play with him. He so stupid. He's still a little boy playing around with his toys."

-"Sely, i love you, but it's not a good thing. He really loves you. He doesn't deserve that."

-"I really don't care. And tonight i'm going to meet him again. I'm sure he didn't forget our hot nights."

-"You are evil sometimes... "

-"Hihihi, i know. I have to go. I have to buy something for tonight. See ya later"

Justin P.O.V.

April called me and invited me to see a movie at her place. I gladly accepted so here we are, watching A walk to remember. I know, girly movie but i like it. I had my arm around April's shoulders and her head placed on my chest. She is so beautiful and---

New message from: Selena

  "Baby boy, i know you still love me.  So tonight It's gonna be just me and you. I remember you really love red colour on me. I'll wait you in your hotel, room 21. See ya soon hottie. Kisses."

I gulped and blocked the screen quickly. My luck, April didn't notice my phone. I know what Sel want. Damn, i really have a passion for red lingerie on girls. It's just too hot. Should i go to meet Selena tonight? I need some fun and i can't ask April to do that. I mean she's 16 and first time was a mistake. And plus April won't find out about my little fun time, right?

-"April, i have to go. Chaz needs me for something. I'll call you late, shawty?" He eyes met mine and suddenly i felt guilty. She pecked my cheek and smiled.

-"Sure baby, i love you so much."

-"Me too angel." I placed a sweet kiss on her lips and left. Come on Bieber, she'll never find out. Just tell Selena that you want just sex, nothing more. In 20 minutes i was in the hotel, in front of room 21. I can't believe i'm doing that to April. I took a deep breath, knocked and entered. And there was Selena, in a red lingerie on the bed.

-"Uuuu baby boy, you are here. I miss--"

-"Listen, just sex, nothing more. I love my new girlfriend. Got it?" I cut her off.

-"Babe--"

-"I said nothing more." I cut her off again.

-"Ok." In the very next second i was above her, my hands all over her body, my lips locked with hers. She kissed my neck roughly and pulled up my shirt. I pulled off my pants and threw them somewhere in the room. I really regret that.... really.  I slowly unclipsed her bra and threw it on the nightstand next to the bed. I massaged her boobs slowly and kissed her neck. I pushed her roughly on the bed and riped her panties. Well i told you, red lingerie really gets me horny. I fucked her emotionless for like 2 hours. She screamed my name so loud, exactly the way i love to.

Let's just say that i really needed a little fun. The night was great, but i kept thinking about April. She is innocent and sweet, she didn't deserve that. Selena was sleeping next to me. A tear crossed my cheek and the guilt hit my body.

-"I'm a jerk..." I whispered to myself. I took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote: "As i said, just sex. Nothing more. Please don't call me again, i already feel guilty for that. -Justin". I left the note on the nightstand, dressed up and leaved.

I arrived  my room and checked my phone. I had a new message.

New message from: Bunny <3

"Justin, I really want you to know something. I love you. I know i already told you that, but i mean it. And i never trust someone like i trust you. I know it's late and maybe you're sleeping but i really wanted to tell you that. Good night babe, sweet dreams. Xx"

Well thanks God! Now i'm feeling really good i cheated my girlfriend and after that she sends me a text with "I trust you". My life can't be better...Just please God, April can't find out about this little mistake...please. I put my phone on the table and changed my clothes. After i put my head on the pillow everything went black. Sleep, sweet sleep.