Chapter 15- You are mine!

April P.O.V.

After we woke up and had breakfast Justin decided to go and meet his friends. Lil Twist, Chaz and Ryan. I got dressed in a pair of short jeans and a swaggy shirt. I pulled my hair up in a pony tale and I was ready to go.

30 minutes later we arrived in front of a huge house. We entered without knocking. Inside 3 lazy boys were sitting on this big couch. They smiled when they saw me.

-“Hello, hello, pretty lady, was’up?!” Lil Twist greeted.

-“Hey---“

-“This pretty lady is mine Twist, so fuck off!” Justin said before I could say anything else. This jealousy thing was so cute.

-“Hey, I’m Ryan!”

-“Hey, April.”

-“And, I’m Chaz… the one you’ll fall in love with!” He said and winked. I laughed when I saw Justin’s face.

-“I forgot to mention that she is mine!” He said sternly and put his arm around my neck. He smirked and pulled me into a kiss. His tongue touched my lips and I opened my mouth. His tongue entered my mouth and explored it. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and bit my lip sexily. The boys started to yell and cheer some things like “Ohhoo our man got some…” Hmmm, yeahhh, boys…

After 2 hours we left Twist’s house and Justin said we have to go  somewhere. Surprising we went to visit one of his friends, in a tattoo studio. The guy has tattoos all over his arms, legs, a big one on his neck. But the which caught my eyes was the “Destiny” on the left side of his torso, under his heart.

-“So Justin, do you want a new tattoo?” He asked searching for something.

-“Nope, this time I came here for her.” He said and pointed at me. He had a hue grin on his face.

-“ME?!”

-“You babe, I want to make you a tattoo.”

-“And when you say ‘you’…”

-“I mean me. I know how this works. I did it once.” He said and pointed the guy’s leg. There was a little funny mouse. It looks kinda cute.

-“Ok…” I said nervous.

-“It won’t hurt that bad. Promise” He said and kissed my nose.

-“Ok.”

I sat down on that chair and Justin sat behind me. Well what can I say?! He kinda lied… it hurts, bad… but it’s ok. Anything for him. If he likes it, I like it too. After 30 minutes he stopped and I heard laughs from behind.

-“What’s so funny?”

-“What he wrote on your neck.” The guy, actually his name is Louis, said.

-“What did you write Bieber?!” I heard Justin’s beautiful laugh.

-“Take a look” He said. He helped me and I looked in the mirror. ‘Your sexy ass is mine-JB’ I got a shock! Sexy ass?! Really… well it’s hot, but on my neck?! Everyone will see it now.

-“Justin! Everyone will see this….”

-“Exactly, everyone will know you are mine.” He whispered in my ear and kissed it softly. I felt shivers down my spine.

After that we ate lunch and went to my house to pack my things. I have to move back with Justin. I packed everything and went to our house. I missed our house so much. I unpacked everything and went downstairs. Justin was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. I sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and let me see what he was doing. ‘My shawty got a tattoo today. Wanna see it?’ He posted on twitter. I laughed and looked at him.

-“Can I take a picture?” He asked with puppy eyes.

-“No way! Sexy ass?!” I raised an eyebrow.

-“Oh, come on. It is the true. You—are--- so---fucking----sexy” He whispered and between the words he placed a little kiss on my neck. He toughed my lips with his lingers. I bit his thumb slowly and kissed it. He smiled sexily and placed me on his lap. I put my hands on his chest and his hands trailed my body. He rested one of them on my waist and one on my cheek. He watched me as my face turned red slowly. He laughed and kissed my nose. His hand slipped under my shirt but I stopped him.

-“What?” He asked confused.

-“Not tonight.” I said and kissed his cheek.

-“When?” He simply asked.

-“I don’t know, just I’m not in the mood right now.”

-“I’ll be right here when your mood is back.” He winked and hugged me.

We watched movies all night till I fell asleep in his arms. I swear I have the best boyfriend ever. I love him so much.