Sucide Sadie x Lost Child

You sat out in the field of dandelions trying to wipe away the last of your tears why you ask.

( Flash back to 1 hour ago )

" Come on (Y/N) just do it " one of the boys pushed you closer to the bushed area. " B- but I'm scared " you tried to get around them. " Fine I guess I'll tell everyone your a chicken ". The leader said while min icing a chicken.

" F- find I'll do it !" You slowly made your way closer to the dark trees and bushes. you looked back once more and saw the leader with a victorious smirk.

You finally walked into the darkness with your heart beating painfully in your little chest. " come on (Y/N) your not a chicken..".

Crack

You herd a noise and began running as fast as your little legs could take you. A few minutes pass and your choking to get air.... You look around.        Your lost!

( End of flashback )

You cry the last of your tears and push your head in your knees. " Hi there " you hear a soothing voice. You turn around to see a girl with pale white skin, long wavy hair, and a white dress.

You slowly back up terrified she is missing an eye and she had deep cuts on her arms and a huge slice across her neck. " please do not be afraid I bring no harm ". She bent down to your and patted your head.

" Are you lost? " you shake your head in agreement and she stands up and reaches out a hand. " I'll take you home " you take her hand and she walks you out of the forest.

-------Time skip brought to you by Nose Bleeds-------

You finally arrive home " thank you miss " she smiled and said good bye. But before she could get up you hugged her tight. " thank you so much I should of gotten lost in the woods a long time ago ! ".

She picks up a yellow tulip and places it behind your ear. " remember if you ever get lost I'll be there... and if you need someone to talk to I'll be there.. I'll always.. be there for you ".