Glitchy Red x Neko child reader

Requested by PandaWolfPandora

" Red red red! " Lost silver zoomed past sleeping Pokemon and shattered buildings trying to find Glitchy Red.

He finally found Red and told him the monster that is terrorizing everyone. " What kind of Pokemon is it? " Red asks as they rush to the monster.

" That is that's the problem! " Lost answers with a upset tone. " I don't think it's a Pokemon its like a little girl but she has cold and creepy lifeless (E/C) eyes and catlike ears and tail ".

The finally arrive at the seen of the little girl sitting in the middle of the street. " So cold... So lonely... So DEAD " Her voice pierces Reds heart.

" Who are you " he steps closer to the young cat girl. She looks up and smiles " I'm (Y/N) I'm lost and can't find my way home ".

He gets down on his knees and there eyes stare intensely into each other. " Can you help me " Her voice softens and he cracks a smirk.

" Heh Lost are you sure this is the monster " Lost nods persistently and steps a bit closer. " I don't trust her " Red nods and gets up.

" Sorry but you have to go " As he turns around and starts to walk the young Neko grabs his wast and screams loudly " AM I A JOKE TO YOU! ".

Reds eye widen and he stops walking lowering his head and starts to smile. " I've never met a child who ever said that ".

He turns around and stretches out his hand. " Come on let's get you home " the little Neko smiles and cries tears of joy. " THANK YOU SO MUCH! ".

They travel around and finally find her home. They give each other a tight hug and then Red heads on back home. He will never forget that young girl...