Lost Silver x Abused Gamer Child reader

Requested by Sebastian_Demon_lord

" GET OUT HERE NOW (Y/N)! " You here your mother screamed at the door banging on it. You sat there playing your (F/VG) slowly turning up the volume trying to block the screams and pain.

Your T.V starts to glitch and vines rap around your arms, legs, and chest (The vines aren't trying to be naughty XD) pulling you through the screen.

You didn't bother to struggle there was no point. Soon the fuzziness covered your face you begin to feel dizzy and close your eyes.

..................................................

" UUUUHHHH " you lift yourself up and take in the new surroundings. " Where am I " You get up and walk through the bushes and you spot someone.

" E-excuse me I'm not sure where I a- " he turns around and you see his black soulless eyes, missing limbs, black spikes hair, and blood.

" KYYAAAAAHHHH! " you run into what seems like a... Pokemon Centre " wait you used to play this game a lot.

But it never used to look so creepy and dark. You run into the Poke Centre and hide in the the back.

You start to cry you can't decide what's worse... your home with a abusive mother, or a dark terrifying Pokemon world.

The tears run down your cheeks and you hear a voice " Are you gonna be ok I didn't mean to scare you ". You look up to see the same boy in the field.

He sits beside you and puts his head on yours. You hug him and cry your pain away. " Do you wanna go home?

" you shake your head and then you speak. " No I don't want anymore people hurting me ".

He looks at you shocked and then smiles at you. " Why don't you take along with me ".

You smile having such kind words you never heard. " YES PLEASE " you both get up and leave.

You never hear a hurtful word, have depression, or get hit ever again you finally feel happiness.