Jeff The Killer x Insane Child

You were walking on the streets covered in blood what had to be done was done. You took revenge and served the bullies a beating of there lives.

You sit on the bench at the park humming a song while your sanity drains and all your happy emotions disappear.

~ Ring around the Rosie ~

~ Pocket full of Poises ~

~ Ashes ashes we all fall-

" Down " you jump in surprise as you see a man with a carved in smile and pure white skin with dark rings around his eyes.

You didn't care though nothing could phase you. " You should go home little girl you could be attacked by a bad guy ".

He pulls out a knife and approaches you. You smile as you pull out yours and he stops looking quite amused.

You look tired so why don't I make you GO TO S- " " Sleep " you cut him off before he can finish.

He looks shocked and you look him right in the eyes and say " I'm not afraid I've been put though enough so I suggest you go home before I send you to your grave ".

His shocked expression changes into a soft smile. " I Like you kid I'll meet you tomorrow night how about that ".

You smile and hug him " thanks your a good person " He hugs back and then after a few seconds he let's go.

You turn away and then he asks " Hey kid what's your name? ". You turn around with a creepy smile and say " (F/N) (L/N) but... you can call me (CP/N) ".

" I'm Jeffrey Woods but you can call me Jeff The Killer " and with that he runs off into the woods.