Bloody Painter x Vampire child reader

Requested by littleb02

Your so thirsty... craving blood. You watch as people walk by... But none of them look tasty enough. Soon all humans are off the streets and into there safe cozy homes.

You sit still your (E/C) lusting for human flesh. You twiddle your fingers trying to hid your hunger. " Are you alone " a Man in a blue jacket and white mask with a bloody smile painted on.

Oh god you can barley control it! You look up at him trying to hide your long fangs while smiling. " I'm lost could you help me ".

You say innocently hiding your true self. " I have some food and warmth at my place ". ' Perfect! He's lending you a place to rest '.

You nod and you take his hand. As you walk through the streets you fantasize on where your gonna bite his neck first.

You finally arrive at his house and enter the room is dimly lit setting the mood for your attack. " There's some god food in the fridge I'm gonna take a shower.

As he walks away into the other room the images enter your head... ' No no no when he goes to bed! You look in the fridge. " Nope, nuhuh, pass, yuck, why is there no meat! ".

-----------------------------------------

1 hour later ( The attack )

-----------------------------------------

Your night vision kicks in and you stalk through the house and enter the Mans room " Sleeping like a baby ".

You creep closer and peel back his covers to expose his bare neck. You come closer and you open your mouth wide.

* Shish * you bite down Ito the bare skin slowly sucking the sweet blood. You hear him gasp but he can't move.

You unclamp your teeth and lick your lips. You bend down and whisper in his ear " Thanks for the snack ".