Chapter Twenty-One

A new chapter wooo.... I'm not sure about spelling or grammar on this as I'm on my phone but hay ho I may check it over later. It's time for London yay!!!!!!

Please don't forget to comment and vote, the person who gives a really cool comment on their favourite and worst character and why I will give a dedication to them in the next chapter.

Ohhh I forgot what do you think of the new cover should I keep the original or use this one?

Chapter Twenty-One

"Ella, is everything from your room packed?" My Father asked in a hushed voice from downstairs as I slung my backpack over my shoulder.

I walked out of my first proper bedroom and headed downstairs "yeah everything's in boxes that I'm taking to the new house and everything that I'm leaving behind is in the van ready for storage." I smiled at him as I joined him in the hallway.

"Good, Carlisle wants to leave in five minutes so say your goodbyes to the house." He chuckled at me while patting me on the back as he walked away.

I sighed while looking around, this house meant everything to me at the minute and it held so many memories good and bad but it was time to head of to London.

I walked out the front door and closed it for one last time as everyone else was waiting in the mini bus ready to go. I jogged up to them and jumped on one of the empty seats next to the window. It was a seat that was by itself so I could be by myself.

My fake smiles and laughter were beginning to hurt my cheeks, I was glad we had the move to think about for the past two days so no one could question me. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughs of Seth, I was starting over again and I was going to act like I hadn't met my soul mate.

I grabbed my iPod from my pocket and sat listening to it for the rest of the journey until we reached the airport.

"Were here kiddo," Emmett shook my head as he climbed out of the mini bus with everyone else.

I took out my headphones and folded them up while straightening my hair back out. I grumbled as I joined the rest of my family.

Nessie came next to me and slid her arms through mine so we were linked, she looked up at my face and smiled. "So..." She dragged out "your sitting next to me right, on the plane?" She asked but it was more like a demand.

I took my arm out of hers and took a side step away from her while shaking my head "No, I'm just going to sit on my own and try some new pencils I brought online the other day." Once I saw her face I added a quick "sorry" at the end. She really did know how to use the puppy eyes to guilt trip someone.

Renesmee started to protested but Jacob came from behind her and hugged her. "If Ella wants to sit on her own then let her be." He whispered in her ear as he rested his chin on top of her head.

She reluctantly nodded her head "if you want some company just call me." She frowned before walking away from me.

I followed the rest of the family through the airport, we checked in our bags and was escorted to a private plane. How else would they travel? I chuckled to myself.

The plane screamed money. It was squeaky white with blue elegant writing on the side with the word 'Cullen' a number of humans in bright yellow jackets were looking around the plane and doing their job quickly. Carlisle walked up to one of them while everyone else stayed behind. They shook hands and we were soon waved over.

In seconds I was entering the plane, it was mainly white with large leather seats. Everyone sat in groups and I walked over to the only seat remaining next to Carlisle, on the other side of him was Esme. They both genuinely smiled at me and I smiled back but I guessed it was more of a grimace by the emotions coming off of them, it was sorrow and pity. I quickly looked away and rested my head back on the white seat. I shut my eyes and just listened to everyone else talk. A few moments later the captain announced our destination time and some other things.