The changed man

• Dedicated to ratika <3

<a/n>

guys i seriously cant improve if i dont know where i am going wrong.so yes your feedbacks are welcome as long as they are polite.

hav a lovely weekend <3 <3

#############################################################################

Chapter 3: the changed man 

As I stood there the crowd parted slowly as if some force pushed them from my line of view. I could see Jason now standing against his car in his full glory. A smirk lighted his face as he moved his hand through his dark brown hair, his blue eyes twinkling as if they held some deep secret in them. I stood still, watching him, mesmerized by his beauty. I was wondering how I survived without him for a month. 

I thought of rushing to him immediately and giving him a bone crushing hug I mean I could be pissed off at him later on. I was about to make my way towards him when he turned and our eyes met. 

That smirk of his left his face to be replaced by a frown, there was no twinkling in his eye instead I could see what.....distaste, accusation I don't know. There were so many emotions in his eyes that I couldn't pinpoint one. But one thing was clear he didn't want me here ......he wasn't here for me. 

Before I could say something or move , Nicky was already besides Jason and was hitting him hard, "you asshole. Where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried we were? Not a SINGLE call and now you appear out of nowhere. I wanna skin you alive right now." 

He turned his gaze away from me and stared down at Nicky. (Yup he was pretty tall at 6'3). A smirk reappeared on his face as if he had never given me the cold look.  

"Awww did the lil kiddo miss me "Jason said pulling Nicky in a huge hug. 

"Miss you my foot, you know no one can handle a whiny holly, and you literally dumped her on me" 

But at the moment that's how I felt, like a burden that people dumped around according to their convenience. 

"Hey what are you doing standing there I thought you wanted to beat the crap out of him when he came back" Nicky called to me, pulling out of the hug. But before I could say something Jason began "umm Nicks nice seeing you but I need to go collect my timetable or I will be late for class the first day. Seeya around okay" he said all this with a stoic expression. 

Before Nicky could say something he broke into a sprint and was already halfway to the school doors. 

All this while I stood rooted in my place until Nicky came beside me and started speaking. 

"What was that about? You both did not even talk. I guess the pretty boy is scared to face your wrath right now." Nicky snorted. 

I did not reply because my mind was somewhere else, already reeling with all that had happened just now. 

Jason wasn't talking to me. I had done something wrong. He was angry with me. 

Unknowingly a tear slipped down my cheeks and I dint even realize until Nicky started getting all panicky. 

"Hols what's wrong. Hey baby you are not supposed to cry today. You know you can tell me anything right, come on tell me what's wrong. "She enveloped me in a hug and that is when I couldn't stop anymore. Now I was on full roll, all those tears I had been holding these days came back rushing down my cheeks. 

"Ok girl now listen to me. You are not supposed to cry today and you don't have to tell me anything now, but we are having nice chat later on. Now buckle up because we are gonna have fun today no sulking around. I want my as bright as sunshine holly back and I am not taking no for an answer. So you better stop shedding tears. Anyways Jason is back now I am sure today is gonna be epic. So come on cheer up kiddo. Woohooo"