LOVE + HATE = HURT

Chapter 4 

Jason's P.O.V 

When my eyes fell on her in the parking lot all the hurt returned. I thought after all the months I spent away from her I would have freed myself of the hurt. But I guess it's not that easy to forgive and forget when your best friend stabs you in the back. I hated it that I was hurting, but what I hated more was the hurt I felt when I realized I still cared for that girl. The pain in Holly's eyes when I did not acknowledge her made me feel guilty. 

Fuck me. I wasn't the one supposed to be feeling guilty. She was the one who played games on my heart. This wasn't fucking right. After all she had done to me I still wanted to go wish her, hold her in my arms and tell her how much I missed her. I wanted to make her eighteenth special just like she had made mine, but at the same time I wanted to hurt her, break her so that she would know how much pain she had caused me 

God, I was fucking bipolar. This girl was making me lose my brains. These were the only thoughts running through my mind while I stood in the hallway near my locker surrounded by guys from the football team when the bell rang for the first class.  

The first few classes went in blur thinking about a certain brown eyed girl. By the time lunch came I had a throbbing headache. I just had to get away from here, get some fresh air before I did something stupid like forgiving Holly or maybe crushing her to death. 

Aarrgghh!!! I really needed to get her out of my head. So I decided to skip school. I went to the nurse's office and asked for a leave of absence. 

As I made my way out of the schools driveway I realized going home was out of option, mom would immediately know something was wrong. Until now I had kept everything that happened before the summers under wraps and wouldn't want to change that anytime soon. 

That left me with only one option.

I parked alongside a van and got down .It had been a 10 minute drive from the school to the club. The Carter's club had always been my favorite hangout place. There was everything here. From a gym to a boxing arena, to a crazy ballet studio. And right now I totally needed to cool down . I needed to box without interruption. And this was the only place where no one dared to disturb me while I was boxing. Because all the trainers here knew me too well to know not to disturb me while boxing. As I made my way to the oak doors I saw them opening and out stepped someone I really didn't want to see right now. Rebecca. I stopped right there. She didn't seem to notice me. She was talking animatedly to some jock and was blushing deep red. The blush that I so loved and still do. Yes this was Rebecca Colins my ex-girlfriend. She was one of the reasons I was hurting so much right now. 

As the guy and she came closer they seemed to notice me and stood standstill. 

And once again I was shell-shocked to see Viktor standing in front of me. My eyes travelled to their linked hands as rage and misery once again engulfed me. 

Before I could leave, Viktor shook hands with me oblivious of the tension brewing among us. "So bro wassup. How are you? And umm... hows umm...holly?" 

I could see the questions rising in Becca's mind as he mentioned Holly. As for me I didn't know what to say 

I was already dumbfounded to see Holly's Viktor with my, well my ex Rebecca. As for how Holly was well I knew for sure she was miserable right now. 

"I am good man, I am good. And as for Holly shouldn't you know better. I mean you are her boyfriend" 

At this statement he looked uncomfortable while Becca looked confused. "Umm didn't she tell you we kind of broke up in the summers? And this is my girlfriend-" 

"-Rebecca. ya I know."I interrupted. 

Now it was Viktor's turn to look confused, "you two know each other?" 

Rebecca avoided my gaze while I answered" yup , we do." 

Since Becca didnt seem bent on answering I continued." I met her a few times at the coffee shop" 

While understanding shone on Viktor's face Rebecca kept fidgeting. So to end her misery I said "well, it was great meeting you guys . But I need to go. See you around dude. Rebecca."with that I moved ahead but couldnt resist turning back and I could see her head resting on his shoulder as his hand lay comfortably on her waist as they moved toward their car projecting the sight of a perfect couple . I couldnt help the sinking feeling in my stomach . I knew I couldnt have her now .

<a/n> 

okk guys i know this is really short . but dont hate me for it . 

i just got free from all my exams and admission process . so this was all i could do in this short period as right now i am trying to enjoy my holidays as much as i can . as soon enough i will be leaving for my college. plz wish me luck wid all the newness thats going to surround me soon enough

and i hope even though the chapter is short it clearly shows jason's inner turmoil. if not you are welcome to give some advice as to how to improve it.

AND LASTLY AS THIS WAS REALLLLY SHORT I AM HOPING TO GIVE ANOTHER UPDATE BY THE WEEKEND 

BYEE MY LOVELIES......KEEP LOVING AND KEEP LIVING ....MUAAAH XOXO